• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m going to list something for sale but I refuse to include my location because…

I’m going to list something for sale but I refuse to include my location because….

• I’m in the witness protection program

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • I believe everyone on the ODT lives in my town because the State of GA is only 5 square miles.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • I’m a friggin idiot

Votes: 39 44.3%
  • I work in a Taco food truck that constantly moves around the state.

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • I am too ****ing Lazy and am a backward ass country ****…

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters
IMG_0511.jpeg

Valdosta, Savannah or Columbus Never has anything for sale. EVERYTHING is in Taccoa, White, Ringgold, Newnan or Atlanta.
Actually I've had a couple of buys lined up from the Southern corner when I was up North. Both agreed to bring them along I-75 for the meet. Then both sold it and gave me a You couldn't expect me to hold it. Well yes I did, you agreed. I had to drive 5 hours round trip once because I agreed to a trade and something came up on my end. To many fail to keep a deal if it suddenly becomes inconvenient.

I thought that song was written about the shootings at Kent State in the 1960’s ??
(That is what I have understood, I could be wrong though)
The Buffalo Springfield song was 1967 and became an unofficial war in Vietnam theme song. It was also considered to be referencing the Civil Rights situation in the 1960's. The Kent State shooting was May 4, 1970. No connection. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom