• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m going to list something for sale but I refuse to include my location because…

I’m going to list something for sale but I refuse to include my location because….

• I’m in the witness protection program

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • I believe everyone on the ODT lives in my town because the State of GA is only 5 square miles.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • I’m a friggin idiot

Votes: 39 44.3%
  • I work in a Taco food truck that constantly moves around the state.

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • I am too ****ing Lazy and am a backward ass country ****…

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters
Actually I've had a couple of buys lined up from the Southern corner when I was up North. Both agreed to bring them along I-75 for the meet. Then both sold it and gave me a You couldn't expect me to hold it. Well yes I did, you agreed. I had to drive 5 hours round trip once because I agreed to a trade and something came up on my end. To many fail to keep a deal if it suddenly becomes inconvenient.
I have had one no show on here from a first time poster who promised to meet me the next morning. I drove an hour and a half one way and when I called him he had some bs story about being in a wreck and couldn't make the meet. When I got home his "buddy" had already left positive feedback for the sorry scum bag 20 something asshole. New posters don't get any of my attention unless they come all the way to my city.

The Buffalo Springfield song was 1967 and became an unofficial war in Vietnam theme song. It was also considered referencing the Civil Rights situation in the 1960's. The Kent State shooting was May 4, 1970. No connection. Thanks.
Gotcha….thanks for info. I was always wrong about that and now I know ! :)
Some great info - thanks again !

Back
Top Bottom