• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m going to list something for sale but I refuse to include my location because…

I’m going to list something for sale but I refuse to include my location because….

• I’m in the witness protection program

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • I believe everyone on the ODT lives in my town because the State of GA is only 5 square miles.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • I’m a friggin idiot

Votes: 39 44.3%
  • I work in a Taco food truck that constantly moves around the state.

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • I am too ****ing Lazy and am a backward ass country ****…

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters
Married to her 39 years this coming April so thank you for the luck wishes.
LOL, OK. I was cured sooner. But I'm not going to kid you, it was hard. Had to work on it a long time. I still have a small lapse from time to time. Now the wife on the other hand, you know they're never cured....

Nice exit.
We had made a few jumps from 14k the day before but that day the ceiling was 2200 overcast with an inshore wind. No rescue boats if you went in the drink but the LZ (the beach) was 100 yards wide and a few miles long.
5F462AF2-BD3C-4AE6-B4A8-DD6DF439815D.jpeg

I know what I got,,,, I know what it’s worth,,,, I know you can buy a brand new one for a lot less than I have it listed for,,,,,,, sometimes half as much,,,,,, I’ll just keep relisting it over and over and over and over and over for two or three years because mine is QUALITY and RARE,,,,,,,, sooner or later someone who really knows how good of a deal this really is Will ask what my location is

Back
Top Bottom