• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I must have missed something!

Why? Is there some type of correlation between how much money you give to this web site and a person's character? If you've NEVER given, and you get a lot of use out of the site, that's one thing, but don't hate on those that were lucky enough to be grandfathered in. At the time, that was just the the way it worked.

I think the discontent comes from people that paid $15 one time harping on people that have paid it 2, 3, 4 or more times.

The loudest barker aint paid but once.

That's kinda what I was thinking.

Why? Is there some type of correlation between how much money you give to this web site and a person's character? If you've NEVER given, and you get a lot of use out of the site, that's one thing, but don't hate on those that were lucky enough to be grandfathered in. At the time, that was just the the way it worked.

Just curious, about like me not being a supporter next time and then getting on people that are not supporters because I paid the one time. That would make me a hypocrite in my eyes. I actually don't care if somebody is a supporter or not as I'm sure that a lot of folks contribute in ways other then paying $15 a year. There might also be personnel reasons that they're not, not my business to question them for what they do or don't do.

No one has never given. Page views makes dem revenues.

No one has never given. Page views makes dem revenues.

Exactly. I thought the site supporter status was kind of a temporary thing anyhow while the site got up and running. I'm not saying OS is raking it in, but I would think (hope) that the site can sustain itself now from ad traffic. I'm not opposed to donating again myself, and now that it's on my mind I may just do that so long as I don't lose my grandfathered status.

Never knew about the onetime status, I have paid each year and have no problem with that. It is worth it to me to not have to clean out my inbox that often.

Back
Top Bottom