• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't give a shyte what you remember the price was....

Well I'm sure you are all aware that there are sort of 2 different markets. There is the over priced gun show and odt market where guys seem happy to pay whatever someone is asking and then there is a "street price" .I don't mean selling from your trunk to drug dealers. I mean legitimate gun sales between private parties, those older guys are probably use to the good ole boy street price and don't understand the profit that drives gun shows and the like where everyone and I mean everyone has to sell what they bought for $100 over what they gave and the gun will change hands 8 times in a week . Y'all can say it doesn't happen but I've sold stuff here for a good price just to see it show up for more than I sold it for 10 minutes after a deal is made. You can see them here in the classifieds. Same gun different guy higher price

Well I'm sure you are all aware that there are sort of 2 different markets. There is the over priced gun show and odt market where guys seem happy to pay whatever someone is asking and then there is a "street price" .I don't mean selling from your trunk to drug dealers. I mean legitimate gun sales between private parties, those older guys are probably use to the good ole boy street price and don't understand the profit that drives gun shows and the like where everyone and I mean everyone has to sell what they bought for $100 over what they gave and the gun will change hands 8 times in a week . Y'all can say it doesn't happen but I've sold stuff here for a good price just to see it show up for more than I sold it for 10 minutes after a deal is made. You can see them here in the classifieds. Same gun different guy higher price

It is so nice of you to spell out exactly what is happening. As one of "those older guys", I really appreciate your informing me on how the buying and selling of a gun works. I realize I am uninformed, but when you make a blanket statement "everyone and I mean everyone has to sell what they bought for $100 dollars over", you really show how uninformed you are and how stupid your argument is. You have sold stuff for a good price and see it later for sale for a higher price. Well, are you pissed that you did not sell it for more, or are you actually trying to tell me you are bringing you argument up for the "good of the community". The problem with your argument is that you don't know, you really don't know what happens after the gun changes hands. And for you to think you have to "protect" a grown person from "the bad seller" is stupid. We are all adults. If someone is too stupid to do their research on a gun before they buy it, then shame on them. There is a motherlode of information out there to steer them in the correct direction. And lastly, I don't give a crap what happens to the gun after I sell it. I sold it at my price, and if someone else wants to sell it for more, I don't care. Besides, what business is it of yours to tell someone not to sell it. Yet another arrogant turd who believes they know better than every one else. Let me explain this to you, people can take care of themselves. They don't need your intervention.

I'd
I'd report that guy for taking advantage of other members !

Lol y'all are missing the point and are part of the problem.. just for example, a Glock is a Glock. A dime a dozen. Everyone has one and they are worth about $350 on the used market. But somehow here they are over retail. Just one example. All I'm saying is everyone here is in it for the flip

Since I am missing the point and you think I am part of your so called problem, let me explain this to you again. So what? A dime is not a dime if it is collectible, a Glock is not just a Glock if someone wants to pay a higher price. Get out of other people's business. It does not concern you, so why do you care? Oh, I know, you must not have sold your gun for the correct price. Jealous much?

Lol y'all are missing the point and are part of the problem.. just for example, a Glock is a Glock. A dime a dozen. Everyone has one and they are worth about $350 on the used market. But somehow here they are over retail. Just one example. All I'm saying is everyone here is in it for the flip
350 seems a little outdated.

Back
Top Bottom