I don't give a shyte what you remember the price was....

I struggle with prices when I know what I paid new. I thought the value of everything went down after you buy it except in most cases of real estate.

Palmettomoon..which gun show were you at? We may have crossed paths. If you were one of the vendors trying to peddle Buckshot for $2.00-3.00/round..and 9mm ball ammo for $1.00/round..You probably watched a bunch of us “Recoil”...✌️

04367477-6A39-483C-BA91-6946D5CCA751.jpeg

I'm in for a 350 used glock. Ill take two Gen 5 17s please.
My pops talks about the days when he had his FFL and could buy AK's back in the 70s for, as he puts it, "almost nothing." He says he could be this nicest one for about $150 and SKS rifles for 40 bucks. I remember my first Mosin was $80. Times and climate change dictates how bad someone wants ( IE is willing to pay) for something.

Think about it. If gas suddenly jumped to 6 bucks a gallon and diesel dropped to $1.50, how much do you think a diesel vehicle would jump in price due to demand?

I'm in for a 350 used glock. Ill take two Gen 5 17s please.
My pops talks about the days when he had his FFL and could buy AK's back in the 70s for, as he puts it, "almost nothing." He says he could be this nicest one for about $150 and SKS rifles for 40 bucks. I remember my first Mosin was $80. Times and climate change dictates how bad someone wants ( IE is willing to pay) for something.

Think about it. If gas suddenly jumped to 6 bucks a gallon and diesel dropped to $1.50, how much do you think a diesel vehicle would jump in price due to demand?

Don't go bring common sense into this argument. The price control and time control advocates do not want to hear common sense like, mind your own business or keep you nose out of other members business. They are just ticked off that they can't control the buying and selling here on ODT. They will whine and moan.

Back
Top Bottom