• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't give a shyte what you remember the price was....

Mostly it's because they (the sellers) have something the slacker doesn't, but wants. But doesn't want to pay for.

These self righteous momos screeching about evil gougers, flippers, illegal dealers, etc., have no idea when anyone bought anything, how much they paid for it, or how much they actually sell it for. They are Karens trying desperately to remain relevant in a changing marketplace in which they cannot participate.

It won't be long before these nitwits not only whine and cry about your prices but also about what you do with any profit realized. It's coming as sure as the world. So, they'll want to approve prices, margins and disposition of profits. Karens, all of them. We used to call them busybodies.

>cope lmao

Okay. But if you're one of those idiots buying up the cheap Herters 9MM by the case load or normally priced steel 223 and selling it for 4X the MSRP you're kinda scum. If you do this you deserve to be called out and take the banter.

If you are selling a Vepr for $1600 and someone wants it for $800 because they were $800 in 2012, the person making the offer is a schmuck.

Extrapolate out your second comment and it justifies your first comment

PPP should not be rewarded but aside from that - Ammunition is a commodity - Speculation on a commodity is one basis for a free market

I no doubt have too much ammunition - It is not for sale at these current prices as they are not high enough to meet what I’m speculating it will rise to and what I value it at currently - At some point I may consider letting some go - Maybe but probably not - I could say “It’s not for sale” but everything is for sale at some price - At the point where someone values it more than I do it’s gone

This is the way

Question ?

Would you like to do away with the stock market as well ?

The internet is a great tool. I do not have a dog in this fight and really do not care what you try to sell your items at but it is pretty easy to identify someone on here.

Your feedback, feedback left to whom, look up item and BLAM! And I am not a computer genius

The internet is a great tool. I do not have a dog in this fight and really do not care what you try to sell your items at but it is pretty easy to identify someone on here.

Your feedback, feedback left to whom, look up item and BLAM! And I am not a computer genius

That is one reason why lots of feedback is NOT left. And just because something is listed at $X does not mean that was the agreed on sale price.

Extrapolate out your second comment and it justifies your first comment

PPP should not be rewarded but aside from that - Ammunition is a commodity - Speculation on a commodity is one basis for a free market

I no doubt have too much ammunition - It is not for sale at these current prices as they are not high enough to meet what I’m speculating it will rise to and what I value it at currently - At some point I may consider letting some go - Maybe but probably not - I could say “It’s not for sale” but everything is for sale at some price - At the point where someone values it more than I do it’s gone

This is the way

Question ?

Would you like to do away with the stock market as well ?

Apples to oranges. You're kind of thinking about this too hard. This isn't the stock market, futures, or whatever. I am simply pointing that if you go out of your way to buy a metric **** ton of ammo only to resale at a insane price, you're kind of scummy. Even got folks trying to capitalize on the coronavirus/election panic by gouging readily available ammo like 7.62X39 for 50CPR-60CPR even though it is readily available for like 30CPR. Just pointing out ****ty practices. I am sure it'll be all over after the election.

In the mean time if you deliberately gouge ammo just keep coping and pretending you're a businessman.

Again, not being argumentative.....really.

So if feedback is being used as a guide to who is and who is not a flipper, will feedback stop being used? I was unaware that feedback was one of the ways to determine who is and who is not a flipper. Your feedback, plus feedback left to whom, then look up an item and that is one of the ways to determine who is a flipper. I do not understand the logic, but if it works for you, I have no problem. I just don't understand who sold it to whom verifies that someone is a flipper. I don't see the price, nor does feedback tell me where the item was purchased. Again, just trying to understand the process used in determining who is a flipper.

Separate question. How do you know when someone has bought a metric ton of ammo to resale at a higher price? Could that person be selling the ammo they have? Just asking.

Again, not being argumentative.....really.

So if feedback is being used as a guide to who is and who is not a flipper, will feedback stop being used? I was unaware that feedback was one of the ways to determine who is and who is not a flipper. Your feedback, plus feedback left to whom, then look up an item and that is one of the ways to determine who is a flipper. I do not understand the logic, but if it works for you, I have no problem. I just don't understand who sold it to whom verifies that someone is a flipper. I don't see the price, nor does feedback tell me where the item was purchased. Again, just trying to understand the process used in determining who is a flipper.

Separate question. How do you know when someone has bought a metric ton of ammo to resale at a higher price? Could that person be selling the ammo they have? Just asking.
Okay, now you're just giving them lube for their mental masturbation.

Why don't we have a rule that you can't sell over MSRP?
And, while we are at it, have a rule that you can't sell gold, silver, or real-estate for more than it sold 10 years ago?

Everyone will be happy then!
I would love to buy any silver you have at Sept, 2010 prices if I can wait and sell it next year in April at 2011 prices. Please advise quantities you have available and I'll drive to you!

Back
Top Bottom