• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't give a shyte what you remember the price was....

What if I generators, here, Facebook, craigslist and yard sales - invest my money and time in them and then when hurricane "might" hit this area and sell them for more than I paid?

You can gamble on "making $" on any item of value - what is wrong with that?

I got a basement and barn full of various gambles or as my wife calls it junk....

Apples to oranges. You're kind of thinking about this too hard. This isn't the stock market, futures, or whatever. I am simply pointing that if you go out of your way to buy a metric **** ton of ammo only to resale at a insane price, you're kind of scummy. Even got folks trying to capitalize on the coronavirus/election panic by gouging readily available ammo like 7.62X39 for 50CPR-60CPR even though it is readily available for like 30CPR. Just pointing out ****ty practices. I am sure it'll be all over after the election.

In the mean time if you deliberately gouge ammo just keep coping and pretending you're a businessman.

Definitely not apples to oranges

Commodities are traded daily on the stock market - Values determined by speculating their futures

This whining going on is akin to whining that you can’t buy Coca-Cola for a price from years ago

To your point those that are speculating on ammunition futures run the risk of losing if all clears up after the election as you are speculating

I’m coping just fine as my understanding of supply and demand is on point

Also to your point those who are victims of their own PPP can continue to whine bitch moan and complain - No doubt they will be doing it again at the next crisis they did not prepare for

prices too damn high.jpg

Definitely not apples to oranges

Commodities are traded daily on the stock market - Values determined by speculating their futures

This whining going on is akin to whining that you can’t buy Coca-Cola for a price from years ago

To your point those that are speculating on ammunition futures run the risk of losing if all clears up after the election as you are speculating

I’m coping just fine as my understanding of supply and demand is on point

Also to your point those who are victims of their own PPP can continue to whine ***** moan and complain - No doubt they will be doing it again at the next crisis they did not prepare for

While I appreciate the freshman economics rundown but you are once again missing my point. But it's fine. Keep rubbing your two lonely wrinkles on your whole brain together and come up with a valid reason why it's acceptable to buy out ammo then turn around the next day to sell it for triple. I bet your brain is as smooth as a watermelon.

PS: Sneed

While I appreciate the freshman economics rundown but you are once again missing my point. But it's fine. Keep rubbing your two lonely wrinkles on your whole brain together and come up with a valid reason why it's acceptable to buy out ammo then turn around the next day to sell it for triple. I bet your brain is as smooth as a watermelon.

Wow! Yet another professional moron. Remember, if you don't agree with him, you will be told how ignorant you really are. Before long, he will be placing those who are perceived to have less intelligence than he does, on ignore. Why, because he does not want to hear from the unwashed masses here on ODT. I love it when those who want to be seen as intelligent, actually show their ignorance. Of course, this is just my opinion, and what do I know? lol

What I deem acceptable is totally up to me.

Also, what is it with the creepy obsession with brain texture? You're weirding me out dude.

Back
Top Bottom