How hard is it to buy a Mosin Nagant?

I read this thread earlier today, and just saw the exact same thing happen at Bullseye in Lawrenceville. Wouldn't let him buy it because it wasn't his correct address.

I read this thread earlier today, and just saw the exact same thing happen at Bullseye in Lawrenceville. Wouldn't let him buy it because it wasn't his correct address.
this is very true, i was with a friend when it happened to him. he had just moved, literally 120yds down the road and his address on his license and permit did not match so they said "No sale"

ARCman47:493325 said:
this is very true, i was with a friend when it happened to him. he had just moved, literally 120yds down the road and his address on his license and permit did not match so they said "No sale"
They were pretty cool about it though he picked out the one he wanted and put it on lay away until he got the address changed. So it was like $20 bucks for them to hold it. Actually a little more because they had them listed for $130.

In Dawsonville at 400 Jewelry and Loan, nice guys as long as your spending money. They have crates of them for 75 bucks each.

there rack full them at the army navy store in jonesbro but i belive some times a gun picks a shooter ever handel one and been like thise dont feel go then u grab the next one and it fits like a glove

If I live in Dallas can I go to Savannah to buy a gun? You bet your a$#$ I can!! As long as you have a Ga. DL and are not barred for any other reason, you can purchase a gun. If I am not mistaken you are only required to obtain another license if you are from another state and then you have 30 days. I have moved many times and never changed my license until I renewed it.

Back
Top Bottom