• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How good of a shot are you really?

olchevy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
138   0
Reaction score
Ok...No Bs in this thread...BE HONEST...

I will be honest and hope you will as well...I know we all like to think were good shots but be honest... You can just give a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best ever and 1 being you cant hit the target, you can also elaborate to explain your score...

How good of a shot are you with the following
1)Auto pistols
2)revolvers
3)Bolt action long range
4)Autorifle
5)Shotguns

For me personally

1) Auto pistols- (7-8).... I am far above average but not at the level of like good IPSC shooters

2)Revolvers-.(4)... Honestly I am about average....I am half decent with snubnose at range like 25m and a pretty accurate shot.... but my overall handling is slow as balls with them.

3)Bolt action long range-(4).... I personally have only shot long range(600+ yards) twice, I did ok, but not any where near what I wanted, I have LOTS to learn

4)Autorifle-(6-7).... Above average on actually shooting(off hand) but have a LOT of room to improve on speed of handling, and mag changes

5) Shotguns-(3)..... Anything moving I suck at...Never been bird hunting but just from trying to shoot clays it would for sure take some practice to even become ok at it...

Now your turn!

1. Auto Pistols-5-6 depending on the day
2. revolvers- 3-4
3. bolt action long range- ? never shot any rifle past 150 yards
4. auto rifle- 6
5. shotguns-8

Autos pistols: 7
Revolvers: 4 (although in my defense, I only shoot short barrel)
Bolt action long range: ~7.5 - hard to gauge because I perform differently with different rifles.
Auto rifle: 8
Shotguns: 7

Last edited:
1)Auto pistols...6-7
2)revolvers..5ish
3)Bolt action long range...havent messed with em a whole lot but I'd say 5ish
4)Autorifle...7-8..closer to 8 probably
5)Shotguns...avg I guess? 7ish? Also don't mess with em much

Back
Top Bottom