• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High Cap Mag Ban Amendment Added to Cybersecurity Bill

ouch. I guess my norinco 100 round drum will be worth its weight in gold soon.

Is it? Can you sell it after the ban goes into effect? I know it is legal to own but ...? Wouldn't selling be transferring?

‘‘(v)(1)(a)(i) except as provided in clause (ii), it shall be unlawful for a person to transfer or possess a large capacity ammunition feeding device

Is it? Can you sell it after the ban goes into effect? I know it is legal to own but ...? Wouldn't selling be transferring?

‘‘(v)(1)(a)(i) except as provided in clause (ii), it shall be unlawful for a person to transfer or possess a large capacity ammunition feeding device

‘‘(ii) clause (i) shall not apply to the possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device otherwise lawfully possessed within the united states on or before the date of the enactment of this subsection.

Clause ii provides for pre-ban possession and transfer.

‘‘(ii) clause (i) shall not apply to the possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device otherwise lawfully possessed within the united states on or before the date of the enactment of this subsection.

This is why I DIDN'T go to law school...

:)

Back
Top Bottom