• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever seen a ghost or something you cant explain?

In my grandparents home I was 8 or so brushing my teeth and the mirror can see into the bedroom across the hall. I saw a heavy set man just appear by the closet door, tuck his shirt in, put on a hat and round the corner of the room in a hustle. I pretty much just assumed I was crazy and let it go and didn't tell anyone. But I was the oldest grandson, and through the years 3 other cousins claimed to see a man doing the same in the spare bedroom. A couple of them tried to say something about it, but it pissed my grandma off in an extreme away and she would tell tbem they were just crazy and to quit spreading that. As I got older it just seemed strange, my grandparents are the original owners right? Wrong. When I got older grandpa got sick and I moved in. Talking bills one day they left me know someone had lived in the house for two weeks before having a heart attack a earlyish age and passed away.
No one ever reported anything hostile or scary, I think the poor guy just wanted to go to work.

I lived in a haunted house in Kennesaw for 20 years. My parents baught the house when I was young and I lived with them until I married mikey357. Anyhoo, the man that had owned the house shot himself through the head while sitting on the toilet in the bathroom. Rents didn't tell me or my sisters about this for years. We had lots of cats and small dogs while living there and none of them would go near that bathroom. If we took them in there to bathe them, they would whine the whole time and high tail it out of there asap. Other crazy things happened in this house. The back window next to the bathroom would not stay closed. My Dad even removed the big lead sash/counter weights from the window and it still opened, the end result was he had to nail the darn window shut! The man who lived there used to open the window and shoot ou into the yard.hum. During the months of Sept - Nov, the doorbell would ring at all times of the day and night, that got disconnected. Things would disappear for weeks at a time, like one of my sneakers. I worked with my folks so we we rode together to and from work. About 3 weeks after the vanishing sneaker insident, we came home from work and there in the middle of the kitchen floor was my missing sneaker. No one had been home that day, the dog was outside. Makes you go humm! There were other things that did the vanishing trick, but we knew that they would always show back up. The craziest thing was my Dad wanted to redo the bathroom. When he pulled the paneling off the wall beside the toilet, there where the old mastif stuck was a perfect image of a mans head with a hole in it, and a gun! No lie! My Dad took a picture if it and showed it to everybody. I was helping him that day and saw it firsthand, I forgot to mention that this was right smack dab next to a bullit hole in the wall! We put up the new paneling, covered the hole, but to this day there is about a 1 foot circle in the panel, over the hole that is faded almost white. That's my tail of our haunted house. He never did anything harmful, only mischief. Later found out a young boy also died in the house from some childhood illness in the 50's. My youngest sister inherited the house, still, lives there. We ain't afraid a no ghosts!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom