• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Guy goes by texas trooper @ 200 mph

Fastest I ever went (passenger) was 146 in a friend's 911 in College on RIVER ROAD in Baton Rouge. You have to know what that road is like (curvy at the base of the levy and pathetic asphalt) to appreciate just how truly stupid that was. 10' tall and bullet proof.... :rolleyes:

Hate to be a downer, but as cool as this is, it means more overlord power for LEOs. :peep:

True that, the purpose was testing a tag reader, Texas is using a special electronic sticker (RFID) on the tags. The toll roads track your miles and you are charged accordingly, based on speed and milage. At 200 mph I am willing to bet they hand deliver that ticket! With a free pair of bracelets.:cool:

Yep...that car is fast, and it sounds great. But I wouldn't let the idiots at Henessey build a go-kart for me. Overpriced junk. For what they probably charge for their mods, plus the price of the C7 Vette, you could probably buy a Alpha 12 GT-R that would eat the C7 for lunch. And the Alpha 12 is only the mid-range of what AMS builds for the GT-R, and it's an 8-second 1/4-mile street car.

A cool video though...
Ditto..

Fastest I ever went (passenger) was 146 in a friend's 911 in College on RIVER ROAD in Baton Rouge. You have to know what that road is like (curvy at the base of the levy and pathetic asphalt) to appreciate just how truly stupid that was. 10' tall and bullet proof.... :rolleyes:

I know River Road and You is CRAZY if you went 146 on River road in BR!!!!:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom