• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Guy goes by texas trooper @ 200 mph

Seems like the ODT s full of Gordons and Andrettis. I've never broken the speed limit but the fastest my cat has driven is 120.
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_02_02_nytudyvu.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_02_02_aquhegav.jpg
... With the check engine light on.

137 mph on a sportbike for a brief second. Wasn't topped out. Didn't have room. I've owned sports cars, but after getting a bike, they just blow any car out of the water. The only reason I would get a sports car is so I could have a passenger.

I may be spoiled, but I still think it was fairly slow for the price. I imagine the motor was near stock, with taller rear gearing. Lot of handling upgrades, but the car comes stock with 635hp I think?Then again I'm spoiled with a race bike doing 8.00s@170 within 1/4 mile.

It takes a lot to run 200mph in a car, the first 160 goes fast but the 2nd half takes up to miles depending on the car. You have a racing background it seems so you should relate to this perfectly. That car was steady and smooth, any car that can run 200mph and drive anywhere gets my respect.

The faster you go the more it takes to get there. Just like going from 11's to 10's in the 1/4 could be done in under 100hp. Whereas going from 8's to 7's would be much more difficult.

Last edited:
Remember folks, your speedometer is off by 10-15% at high speeds.

If your speedo says 150 you are probably going only 135. Unless you have a speedo-healer or is clocked by GPS, then your claims are not accurate.

Back
Top Bottom