• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guns you purchased to use..only for them to become too valuable to use.

If you want to invest, invest into the stock market. Or real estate. Or precious metals. Having a few firearms that go for more than what you paid is not an effective investment strategy.
Uh, Have you seen the stock market lately? Buy real estate in the current market? Should have bought gold when it was $600 and ounce....but instead I bought a Model 29-2 for $500. Not too bad of a purchase I think

Stock market is more like gambling . I like pretty guns. lol

Uh, Have you seen the stock market lately? Buy real estate in the current market? Should have bought gold when it was $600 and ounce....but instead I bought a Model 29-2 for $500. Not too bad of a purchase I think

Stock market is more like gambling . I like pretty guns. lol
I highly suggest that you learn more about the stock and real estate market. I like pretty guns as well. Doesn't make them a valid investment vehicle for 99.99999% of people. And those that have the money to buy the firearms that appreciate in a meaningful amount have lots more money into stock and real estate.

I highly suggest that you learn more about the stock and real estate market. I like pretty guns as well. Doesn't make them a valid investment vehicle for 99.99999% of people. And those that have the money to buy the firearms that appreciate in a meaningful amount have lots more money into stock and real estate.
I actually just sent off some money for my 21 yo daughter starting her a Roth IRA today. Got to get them started early.

Should’ve bought TSLA back in January. I’m very happy I did…..

The market and real estate are bar none the best way to create wealth. Slow and steady wins the race.

The only ones I buy not to shoot are priced to sell Glocks with the box and accessories. I use them on trade when I see a rifle I want from Chucks Gun and Pawn in Warner Robins.

I would say my 1836 Johnson army-issue pistol (.54 cal) but Mrs AC really enjoys shooting it. Thankfully it’s built pretty solid

IMG_6184.jpeg
IMG_6432.jpeg
IMG_6186.jpeg

Remington 7600 pump in .270 or my M77/22 .22hornet

Attachments

• 6E839C2D-9DAC-4594-A17E-6A20B665DD4A.jpeg
    6E839C2D-9DAC-4594-A17E-6A20B665DD4A.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 7
  • FC331DC9-1588-4B83-91F6-1B6073EADDE0.jpeg
    FC331DC9-1588-4B83-91F6-1B6073EADDE0.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 8
Back