• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guns you purchased to use..only for them to become too valuable to use.

I'm a gun collector, not a gun shooter. I don't shoot 99% of my guns. I get them out to finger bang all the time. Ain't nothing better to me than pulling a gun out the back of the safe or closet or under the bed you forgot about, finger banging it and then putting it back to be forgotten again.

I used to have the mentality that I had to shoot everything I bought or else I wasn't a man or something. But the fact is I just like having guns more than I like shooting them and I'm ok with that.

I'm a gun collector, not a gun shooter. I don't shoot 99% of my guns. I get them out to finger bang all the time. Ain't nothing better to me than pulling a gun out the back of the safe or closet or under the bed you forgot about, finger banging it and then putting it back to be forgotten again.

I used to have the mentality that I had to shoot everything I bought or else I wasn't a man or something. But the fact is I just like having guns more than I like shooting them and I'm ok with that.

I don’t believe that for a micro second

I'm fairly young, but I've gotten to the point that I keep a few fun guns to play with, and I've been turning the rest of my collection into collectibles. I have an 8yr old and 6mo old that they eventually be passed down too. I hope they'll appreciate them, but I've been writing down values for everything should they need $ and want to sell them.
I Just prey they grow up to enjoy the freedoms we have now instead of a radical Democrat wasteland that we seem to be heading for, at the speed of a hell bound snowball.

I bought a Remington 870 tss turkey in 410aa few years back that I might save for my grandsons

Attachments

• 7AC639E2-64AB-4EB7-84AA-96CF6329DB9F.jpeg
    7AC639E2-64AB-4EB7-84AA-96CF6329DB9F.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 6
Oh it's true. Doesn't mean I don't shoot. I've got a couple guns I shoot often. But most guns I buy just to put away and occasionally finger bang while I'm naked on my couch eating pork rinds
I'm not buying any guns from you from now on, unless it comes with a guarantee that it was not molested with finger banging and naked pork skin eating.

Winchester 94 Trapper from 1980-1981 still in the box with hang tags. Bought it to use as a swamp gun because it is so short and light. Can’t bring myself to mess it up so it’s still sitting in the box.

Back
Top Bottom