• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GUN CONTROL BILLS HEADING TO HOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah "for the kids" right, there's women that have more dead bodies with their 🐱 than my rifles in my safe. Abortion is nothing, but killing a baby even after being born they authorize that atrocity, but according to liberals that's Healthcare, I cant execute a rapist neither a sexual offender b3cause life is precious and they have the right to live but those bastards kill an innocent even when is in their mothers womb.

Start looking at the registration dates, folks. 2 pro gun control dems registered less than 2 weeks ago, within days of each other. Astroturfing for gun control.

LOL. The price whiners will come apart at the sub atomic level.

ECE3F419-9CA9-42D1-8603-345C08C32E7D.gif

Proposing a 1,000% tax on ARs and a similar astronomical tax on some mags.

And the same SCOTUS ruling that putting a prohibitive tax on ammo is unconstitutional would apply here.

Seriously folks, do you NOT remember 2013 when any whacko with a microphone was shouting about the gun control they wanted?

The best thing about the current government is that it's split and undecided. That's why the Dem PR corporation (aka MSMS) is calling every gang shooting a 'mass shooter incident'.

Stay calm. This crap will end. Dems NEVER do gun control until AFTER they win an election. Only GOPers do it while they have control.

Proposing a 1,000% tax on ARs and a similar astronomical tax on some mags.

I seem to remember, somewhere around 250 years ago or so, the British were imposing taxes on a certain kind of beverage that the colonists really enjoyed.

The taxing pissed the colonists off enough that they started clapping red coats.

Over tax, on tea.

Pretty sure adding 1000% tax to a constitutional right would not end the way that their pipe dreams would have them believe.

I seem to remember, somewhere around 250 years ago or so, the British were imposing taxes on a certain kind of beverage that the colonists really enjoyed.

The taxing pissed the colonists off enough that they started clapping red coats.

Over tax, on tea.

Pretty sure adding 1000% tax to a constitutional right would not end the way that their pipe dreams would have them believe.
Sadly, we have become so used to tyranny that many would do nothing but bitch about it and accept it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom