• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GUN CONTROL BILLS HEADING TO HOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears the left is wasting no time in there continuing effort to attack law abiding citizens' rights with a package of BILLS heading to Congress on this Thursday.
here is a link to Jared's latest post.

#1.) With sincere seriousness have you read the proposed Bills?
My entire life I've been a gun owner, shooter and previously a hunter. I don't now nor never have I felt threatened that someone was coming for my guns. If they tried that's would be their mistake!
I think folks should take a deep breath...and consider who benefits from the scare tactics...manufacturers and Republican politicians benefit they want you scared it benefits both their pocket books.

Question #2.) Should there be any kind of restrictions other than the age of 18 in place for someone trying too purchase a firearm...like a background check...never know when that simple non-threatening information gathering effort might keep a full blown nut from killing a bunch of people. Honesty I hope people don't get hysterical over the Houses efforts the US Senate is never going too pass any measure the NRA is against...$100 of millions in dark money would be cut off from Moscow Mitch McConnell and that ain't happening.

ezgif-2-2928616fd9.gif

#1.) With sincere seriousness have you read the proposed Bills?
My entire life I've been a gun owner, shooter and previously a hunter. I don't now nor never have I felt threatened that someone was coming for my guns. If they tried that's would be their mistake!
I think folks should take a deep breath...and consider who benefits from the scare tactics...manufacturers and Republican politicians benefit they want you scared it benefits both their pocket books.

Question #2.) Should there be any kind of restrictions other than the age of 18 in place for someone trying too purchase a firearm...like a background check...never know when that simple non-threatening information gathering effort might keep a full blown nut from killing a bunch of people. Honesty I hope people don't get hysterical over the Houses efforts the US Senate is never going too pass any measure the NRA is against...$100 of millions in dark money would be cut off from Moscow Mitch McConnell and that ain't happening.
You are probably right but I like to keep myself on edge and so nervous I require medication. LOL It forces me to make the hard decisions like, OH NO! I must start a couple more builds , they are serious this time. Also I desperately need another big ammo can chock full of 6.8 and 5.56 ammo. They have me right where they want me and that's on the net scheduling truck loads of build parts heading straight for my door. I know it's all a marketing ploy but I love it. I make some of my best builds this way no control just order the best parts I can find at the time with no though of budget or over spending. I love it and eat it up!🤣

never know when that simple non-threatening information gathering effort might keep a full blown nut from killing a bunch of people.

We have these already, what they are trying to shove through is UBC's, better known as a defacto registry. Unless you can tell me how to run NICS background checks on every person I buy/sell/trade with here on the trader, without the government requiring logs of those.

So no. It's not a 'simple non-threatening information gathering effort', it's a registry that will eventually lead to confiscation, so the government can piss right off with the bullshiz.

I feel like it's allot of fear mongerring to the hysterical masses as usual. People look for any reason to freak out. Democraps are greedy traitors and the Republicans are greedy cowards, neither cares nor has your interest in mind. Don't think politicians aren't getting rich right now. They're playing both sides of the fence as usual, they create the situation then swoop in with more laws and regulations crocodile tearing "it's for the children!"

Yeah good old safe double barrel 12.......9 pellets of almost .38 cal...in a closed room full of of people, you get 9 with every pull of the trigger....double barrel 18 before you need to reload....politicians have to be the dumbest mfers in history.....thy go to the most prestigious, expensive schools in the land to come out as babbling idiots, and conniving, treacherous conspirators against the good of mankind.
You’re missing the point….
According to sleepy Joe, you don’t actually shoot anyone, you just step onto the porch and fire both barrels in the air. This causes the bad guys to crap themselves (something Joe has already done) and run for the hills.
Kinda overlooks the fact that you’re now dry and they beat you to death while you’re fumbling to reload (if you even brought spare ammo with you).
But, it’s a good sound bite for the media.

You’re missing the point….
According to sleepy Joe, you don’t actually shoot anyone, you just step onto the porch and fire both barrels in the air. This causes the bad guys to crap themselves (something Joe has already done) and run for the hills.
Kinda overlooks the fact that you’re now dry and they beat you to death while you’re fumbling to reload (if you even brought spare ammo with you).
But, it’s a good sound bite for the media.
One point they never hit on is multiple intruders. His theory breaks down at that point. They avoid that issue like the plague. Nerves, a little fear and just plain surprise makes for inaccurate shots. Just look at the statistics of shots fired and hit ratio of police officers. It's not real comforting.

We have these already, what they are trying to shove through is UBC's, better known as a defacto registry. Unless you can tell me how to run NICS background checks on every person I buy/sell/trade with here on the trader, without the government requiring logs of those.

So no. It's not a 'simple non-threatening information gathering effort', it's a registry that will eventually lead to confiscation, so the government can piss right off with the bullshiz.
x10,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom