• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Got the crud (NOW COVID POSITIVE)

What we all need when the crud hits is that good old Tussinex Cough Syrup they used to prescribe for every kinda bug and cough. Not only does the Codeine give you the all over warm fuzzies but it actually works on the cough and congestion. But since big pharma turned half the country out on Oxy a while back NOW we can't get ****. You gotta have a compound fracture or friggin end stage Cancer to get any relief these days.
Drug addiction ruined it all for us normal freaks

Pretty sure I had Omicron last year. Worst part for me was sweating up my whole side of the bed more than once every damn night. Go to bed freezing and wake up sweating. Damn that sucked. But on the up side that's probably what helped me keep from getting it last month when my son got it for about a week. Then I was at the Perry Hospital for another week with my Mom who wound up with Covid Pneumonia. It was looking real bad for a while.

same. wife and I had omicron last Christmas, nothing this year.

Yep. That old cough syrup with the codeine was a miracle cure. Not only knocked out the crud but gave you a peaceful nights sleep.
Of course they don’t give us that anymore. Assholes.

My ENT used to prescribe me codeine cough syrup when I got bad sinus infections...helped sooo much. she retired at the beginning of the 'vid. ask a doc for the lean these days they look at you like a junky. my Kroger has a sign stating that they don't even fill prescriptions for codeine cough syrups any more. must have gotten robbed. wtf?
Drug addiction ruined it all for us normal freaks
for sure.

20230102_221738.jpg

I used to swear by AlkaSeltzer Plus and Dayquil. Somewhere along the line they changed the formula for the AS Plus and it went from tasting like regular Alka Seltzer to horrible. In fact it tastes like they tried adding a fake sweetener which ALWAYS screws things up. Don't try to make medicine taste better. I ain't 3 years old. I can knock it back like a shot and get on about my day.
For sure the taste in not good!

Back
Top Bottom