• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid is still around

I tested positive last Thursday. First time I've had it (that I'm aware of) and I've had dozens of "close encounters"... i tested daily working for Marvel for about 3 years.

I was definitely very sore and it's been hanging on for about a week. I never missed any work though.

Be careful out there guys I just spent 2 days in the hospital with Covid started Tuesday feeling weak and then that night it hit hard my wife call EMTs and got me to the hospital I don’t remember much about Wednesday or Wednesday night my blood oxygen levels were dangerously low. Thank God for her she knew something wasn’t right. I feel better just weak. Be careful out there
I had SOMETHING really bad about a month ago, it knocked me down for about four days. I didn’t do the test, because the truth is that if one has the flu or even a cold, the test will be positive. So, I just treated it as flu. But was really bad, with headache, body-ache, my legs were very weak. And strong throat infection….

I had SOMETHING really bad about a month ago, it knocked me down for about four days. I didn’t do the test, because the truth is that if one has the flu or even a cold, the test will be positive. So, I just treated it as flu. But was really bad, with headache, body-ache, my legs were very weak. And strong throat infection….
Easiest way to tell the difference, if you felt it coming and slowly got worse (like day or two) it’s Covid, if you woke up and less than 6 hrs later your in the bed with a fever it’s the flu. Source: multiple RNs and LPNs lol. I woke up on a Saturday around 8 and told the wife I think I’m getting sick. By noon I was in the bed with a 102.5 fever and didn’t get out of that bed till Monday morning.

Be careful out there guys I just spent 2 days in the hospital with Covid started Tuesday feeling weak and then that night it hit hard my wife call EMTs and got me to the hospital I don’t remember much about Wednesday or Wednesday night my blood oxygen levels were dangerously low. Thank God for her she knew something wasn’t right. I feel better just weak. Be careful out there

Sorry to hear this, people definitely have a range of reactions to getting COVID. Sounds like yours were on the severe side. A lot of folks just feel washed out for a while with the strain it seems to have settled down as.

BTW, I've seen plenty of folks get COVID who never got the shot. Unless you have some kind of natural immunity, pretty much everyone will get COVID sooner or later. Just like everyone gets colds and flu. Doesn't make a bit of difference if you got a jab 3 years ago or not.

In fact the same things that stop you from getting those stop COVID as well. Wash your hands after touching surfaces that others have touched. Don't touch your face with your hands, and don't let yourself get run down since that trashes you immune system. Do those three things and you will almost never get any kind of bug, cold, flu or CV.

Back
Top Bottom