• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid, 3rd Time.

Not to derail the thread, I receive "free" covid test kits when I pick up my prescriptions. So far both of my dogs and tap water have covid. I tested negative in 2020 prior to two surgeries.
That’s awesome.. lol.. not that the dogs tested positive but you know what I mean..them test really work don’t they

Take 1 xx per 100 lbs of body weight.. that’s what I was told.. it works for just the simple crud also, or it did for me!.. just squirt in your coffee or whatever your drinking
Ok i appreciate it, I weigh 140+. I’m going to give it a try. I don’t feel to bad today, just runny and stopped up nose all day.

I had Covid back in 2021, almost 2 years ago. I would have been good if I had not gotten pneumonia because of it. That crap made me sick. As soon as I found out I had Covid I went to the ER and had them give me the monoclonal antibodies. That knocked it out really quickly…Within 36 hours I was on the mend.

I think I may have had it since but I’m not certain. There is no doubt in my mind that immunity is a real thing, as it is with most other things.

I’ve also had the flu (the real flu) once before, around 9 1/2 years ago and that was miserable…

Until I caught Covid in ‘21 I had not been sick in over 7 years.

Covid/pneumonia was the worse of the two, I must say.

I’ve never been vax’d, and will never be Vax’d.

Hope you get to feeling better.

Got flu symptoms Monday.
Early Tues. morning my fever peaked at 103.

I did a Covid test from a HomeKit-- it was positive. My first tiime ever.

Wednesday AM did a phone conference with another doctor from my PCPs same medical practice he phoned in a prescription for PaxLovind.

Wed. afternoon started taking that RX antiviral med. (two different drugs, taken via three pills at a time, twice a day, for five days.)

Thursday felt much better. Fever was only 100 in the morning, 99 before lunch, and then gone by the afternoon.
headache finally went away.
no more bodyaches, no more muscle cramps no more nausea. Still had sniffles but the lung congestion was clearing and I lost that wheezing in my lungs that was interfering with my breathing and sleeping at night.

I can't say for sure that the drugs fixed the problem because other people say their Covid experience was only two days of suffering without any medical intervention --but I'm glad I got Paxlovid.

Back
Top Bottom