• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid is still around

Farmer 2

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
27   0
Reaction score
Be careful out there guys I just spent 2 days in the hospital with Covid started Tuesday feeling weak and then that night it hit hard my wife call EMTs and got me to the hospital I don’t remember much about Wednesday or Wednesday night my blood oxygen levels were dangerously low. Thank God for her she knew something wasn’t right. I feel better just weak. Be careful out there

Be careful out there guys I just spent 2 days in the hospital with Covid started Tuesday feeling weak and then that night it hit hard my wife call EMTs and got me to the hospital I don’t remember much about Wednesday or Wednesday night my blood oxygen levels were dangerously low. Thank God for her she knew something wasn’t right. I feel better just weak. Be careful out there

How do they treat it now days?

Here's to a full and speedy recovery. Being 64, I dread coming down with any flu or pneumonia type illness.

I have 4 friends with it. They all had the jab
My cousin is jabbed and had 3 times since the ja
Here's to a full and speedy recovery. Being 64, I dread coming down with any flu or pneumonia type illness.
look on the brite side of it, at least you won’t get covid because…….hey OP hope you get to feeling better fast

Back
Top Bottom