• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid, 3rd Time.

Never been jabbed myself. After 3 times and each occurrence getting less I think I am successfully beating it. I did lose several firefighter brothers to the first variant....not sure why it was so lethal. First one put me on couch for a week, about a month till full strength. Glad immunity seems to build each time.

Feel better man

Sadly, symptoms for flu and covid are similar. I've shaken off covid in a week before. But I've had a cold/flu going on three weeks.

My phone's weather app tracks the flu; or those going to doctors with flu-like symptoms. The northwest Georgia is getting hammered right now.

View attachment 6119068
Covid is a flu.

Stop this madness before it starts again. Do not buy into the covid hype. Do not go along with the narrative.
Exactly. I wish people would stop going to get tested. Of course it's going to say Covid. Unless I feel bad enough to need some prescription meds or something I'm not going to the Dr.

One day of headache, 2 days low grade fever and congestion, tested positive twice(to make sure). All normal, bright eyed and bushy tailed today. Tested negative this morning. Not a big bad bear....gots some mo immunity now....stay well brothers.
This exactly describes my round three as well. except I had zero congestion this time.

Exactly. I wish people would stop going to get tested. Of course it's going to say Covid. Unless I feel bad enough to need some prescription meds or something I'm not going to the Dr.
Exactly. A guy I work with asked me the other day if I had ever had it. He was remarking that we had a couple of people out sick - he assumed COVID - and just noticed that I hadn't been out and wondered if I'd had it. I told him that I didn't know. His response was telling. He asked me how I couldn't know and I responded that I had never been tested. He couldn't understand why I hadn't.

Imagine a virus that is so virulent, so deadly that you have to be tested to know if you have it. :ranger:

I just got it Monday for my 2nd time. This time I’m not even going to go to the ER. I’m just staying home taking my ibuprofen and Tylenol and spoons full of honey. Last time just had a high temperature with the shakes cause I was freezing. Same thing now, except no temperature but just cold.

Back
Top Bottom