• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woke up early this morning around 2:00 am with a terrible case of shakes'

dcline9163

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
683   0
Reaction score
Woke up early this morning around 2:00 am with a terrible case of shakes and freezing to death, couldn't stop shaking and couldn't get warm. My wife got up and got me some blankets, I'm usually very hot nature. Took me 45 minutes to settle down. feeling ok now buy not perfect. Went fishing Friday and got pretty hot. Has anyone else experienced this.
I don't have sugar but have cut back tremendously on sweets.

Woke up early this morning around 2:00 am with a terrible case of shakes and freezing to death, couldn't stop shaking and couldn't get warm. My wife got up and got me some blankets, I'm usually very hot nature. Took me 45 minutes to settle down. feeling ok now buy not perfect. Went fishing Friday and got pretty hot. Has anyone else experienced this.
Sounds like the onset of covid. I've had it a few times and there are a couple of days of fever and chills.

I would second Bypass Bypass covis diagnosis. Had it about a month ago and what you are describing was my first symptom. Third time I’ve had it and it was by far the easiest time I’ve had. Best wishes.

Happens to me when I spend a lot of time outside in the heat.

I had this one time, I had Pneumonia.

Back
Top Bottom