• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Game warden question

The way he is going, you might wanna answer your phone before he tickets or arrests you for impeding an investigation and attempted flight from justice...joking but..........

Not only that, searched his truck and took pics of the guys dewalt light today when he met him and got my number out of his phone. This guy is a carpenter. Im going to talk to the MP's tomorrow. I don't think this guy can even find me unless he finds where I work. Even then the MP's will not give him that info over the phone.

Last edited:
No, no lights at all. the one that was in the truck would barely come on. The GSP was pissed he could not do anything. He followed us for 5 miles before pulling us over

Yea we were seeing if the deer were moving or bedded down. We didn't have any arrows inside his truck, they were in the bed. Did nothing against the law

if none of the other charges stick, they may just try to get harassing wildlife, sounds like you may have ticked off the trooper a little

We were driving the speed limit looking, and counting deer. With the headlights on. Not deliberately shining headlights on deer. Place is lit up, you can see them in ppls yards

Last edited:
Alright, now the story is taking a turn for the worse... At first i thought you were just driving around innocent and happened to have a spotlight and archery equipment in the truck.

Back
Top Bottom