• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brass knuckle question

If I felt I had to use Brass knuckles, I'd just shoot them..
Eh if I shoot I'm going for a kill. Brass knuckles I'm hoping for a knock out. Maybe i should think of like pepper spray, I should prolly repost I'm dealing with a person who gets way too drunk and gets violent, and need a non lethal way to deal with them when **** eventually hits the fan.

Eh if I shoot I'm going for a kill. Brass knuckles I'm hoping for a knock out. Maybe i should think of like pepper spray, I should prolly repost I'm dealing with a person who gets way too drunk and gets violent, and need a non lethal way to deal with them when **** eventually hits the fan.
And now it’s premeditated

So quit dealing with him..Simple

Right right - wrong place at the wrong time is never the preferred destination.

Doesn't matter what you did though, until you're a judge or an attorney your opinion doesn't mean jack and your job is still the same. Put the cuffs on me and drive me to the station. I don't have to talk to you.

And you better make sure you read me those rights or your whole night was wasted.
I stopped working in that field in 2000. I would hazard that I know as much as most attorneys. If you need a better attorney. Try these guys.

or you can choose to participate in a manner thats not going to put you in handcuffs, in the back of a patrol car, screaming I know my rights!

You do whatever you‘d like

I stopped working in that field in 2000. I would hazard that I know as much as most attorneys. If you need a better attorney. Try these guys.

or you can choose to participate in a manner thats not going to put you in handcuffs, in the back of a patrol car, screaming I know my rights!

You do whatever you‘d like

If you got out 20yrs ago then you definitely don't know more than most attorneys. Lots of things have changed.

Who's screaming anything? Like I said... Miranda, ride, lawyer. I know cops hate that but it's the rules.

Just hit em in the ribs.

Back
Top Bottom