• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freaking School Bus Camera Ticket!

With a child just getting killed by a driver that did-not stop for lights and signs on a school bus this will and I pray will be hard to do. PSA.............>>>>>STOP FOR THE SCHOOL BUS<<<<< ....... !
Of course I stop for the *%]**{+ bus-

IF I know it is stopping.

As I mentioned in the previous post, I was doing a (legal) u turn and came out abeam the bus.

By the time I passed it, the lights apparently had turned red, but they did so when I was about abeam the bus driver.

By the time I passed the bus and the pic were taken, neither stop sign had come out.

They deployed when I was at least 50 ft beyond the bus altogether

I don’t understand how these things work. Does the camera automatically turn on when the stop signs are deployed? Does it take still pics or video? It seems there would be a sure enough way to either prove someone passed illegally or not, without dispute.

It will be hard to beat in court without a good lawyer. In other words, you are guilty until proven innocent. It’s a school bus. They will not let you win. If what you say is true, and I believe you, it sucks.

I see people doing idiotic crap on the road everyday. I really wish the po-po would be around when these maniacs do their thing. I-20 is a good place to start.

All you need is a I Love Joe Biden hoodie, COVID mask and a painters 12' adjustable stick. Stand under camera and push up to the sky.

Do they really work?
Sure, give it a shot. What’s the worst that could happen?
IMG_2952.jpeg

Personally, any fines claimed "for the kids" is just a revenue generation started as a knee jerk emotional reaction.

Is there a fine for not stopping for public transportation? Nope.

School busses should only let kids out on the right side, never to cross a road. Then there wouldn't need to be a fine for not stopping.

Back
Top Bottom