• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For all us diabetics out there.

I actually did this for the first time last Friday when the 3rd one that week went out. It was a pita w/o a doubt!!
The people answering the phones are paid to collect data. The phone calls are recorded to verify they read every question verbatim.

Yes I already told you I checked my blood sugar with a finger stick and did not seek any outside medical attention. It was replaced when it said ‘try again in an hour, for 6 straight hours’….

I should have my Libre 3 'scrip filled in the next day or so.

It'll let me test my hypothesis that I can control my blood glucose level by sheer willpower alone.
Let us know how that works out for you.

for me, my diet is no carbs, no sugars, and of course metformin and jardiance.

I should have my Libre 3 'scrip filled in the next day or so.

It'll let me test my hypothesis that I can control my blood glucose level by sheer willpower alone.
I honestly believe you can… willpower is what it takes to refrain from the bad eating habits..
BTW..Just pushing buttons here. I really feel there are certain things with your body that can be mentally controlled. Blood sugar level is not one of them I don't think

I honestly believe you can… willpower is what it takes to refrain from the bad eating habits..
BTW..Just pushing buttons here. I really feel there are certain things with your body that can be mentally controlled. Blood sugar level is not one of them I don't think
Mary Baker Eddy would disagree

If they fail or fall off before the 2 weeks are up call 855-632-8658. Politely explain the problem. The will ask a hundred stupid questions, even if you have already given them the information. If you can survive the pain of dealing with their BS they will send you a new replacement.

I’ve been wearing the Freestyle Libre for several years and it is way better info than a finger stick.
Stop eating yeast any kind of it. Yeast makes ethanol with sugar in your gut. Like toast, the yeast is dormant until it gets inside us then comes back to life and starts making ethanol. To kill yeast you must boil it lol. it causes so many pains swelling also in your joints

24 hour fast 3x per week.
That takes a ton of willpower.

Good luck and good for y'all for getting healthy!

Back
Top Bottom