• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who all has had some balloons in your face? Sinus balloons.

I was passed out, was possed to just be MJ juice and small amount of versed. didn't find out I got k-holed til I woke up.

Sounds like a pleasant crash...

ETA

Course, I guess if you're face is all f'd that's gonna occupy most of your discomfort anyway. Hoping for a swift recovery brother.

Back a few yrs ago I used to get really bad sinus infections.. then had an accident that imploded my right eye socket..(basically crushed my socket) since then I haven’t had much sinus problems at all to speak of..
Hope you get to feeling better quick

Back a few yrs ago I used to get really bad sinus infections.. then had an accident that imploded my right eye socket..(basically crushed my socket) since then I haven’t had much sinus problems at all to speak of..
Hope you get to feeling better quick
holy **** bro. recovery past day 2 is supposed to get a lot better. back to the ENT for a checkup on monday. least my Dr. is a gun guy, LOL. it is the small things.

yeah. just didn't think it would take that.

20+ years ago I had Hodgkin's Lymphoma. when they were staging my cancer(2a) they had to do a bone marrow biopsy.

morphine...I was laughing and talking ****. they hooked me up to an EKG and hit me again with the morphine...waited 5 min...asked me what the **** was wrong with me and hit me with versed...and said we gotta start this now, only have the room for X amount of time.

was awake the whole procedure. My Dr. apologized to my parents for like 10min. I was still laughing and talking ****. 22y/o with cancer...sigh.

I asked him in the middle of the procedure if he was almost done as it felt like he had to be clean through my hip. He freaked out..."you woke up?"

"Dude I ain't been asleep."

was on pain pills for a year for the chemo/neupogen pain. quit that crap cold turkey after I got a clean bill of **** cancer.

Sure was nice to be able to poop again. Sooooo, maybe I DO have a nasty high tolerance for the pain pills. I have never sought them out. they do work...and make you constipated.

But I never found them to be fun. Maybe that was the situation I was in as well...22y/o with cancer and a **** ton of pain.
Totally understand. I enjoyed the hell out of them when in proper use, but never sought them out or abused them otherwise.

Totally understand. I enjoyed the hell out of them when in proper use, but never sought them out or abused them otherwise.
for sure. definitely a "but for the grace of God..." moment. A year on silly pills is no joke. I feel extremely lucky to not only have beat cancer...but to come out the other side not a junkie.

Used to get sinus infections all the time on the job. Finally figured it was from working on equipment in office air handler rooms. Like an invisible dust storm. Started wearing a mask in those environments, problem solved.

We a lot alike I guess in that sense.. I have a very high tolerance for pain.. maybe not as high now as it was in my 20-30’s.. glad you beat cancer brother..🙏

Back
Top Bottom