• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who all has had some balloons in your face? Sinus balloons.

Had it done the old fashioned way...twice. Back then, the doc gave out copius amounts of high quality pain killers, but then again they were needed after the roto rooter procedure.

High tolerance in general...?
yeah. just didn't think it would take that.

20+ years ago I had Hodgkin's Lymphoma. when they were staging my cancer(2a) they had to do a bone marrow biopsy.

morphine...I was laughing and talking ****. they hooked me up to an EKG and hit me again with the morphine...waited 5 min...asked me what the **** was wrong with me and hit me with versed...and said we gotta start this now, only have the room for X amount of time.

was awake the whole procedure. My Dr. apologized to my parents for like 10min. I was still laughing and talking ****. 22y/o with cancer...sigh.

I asked him in the middle of the procedure if he was almost done as it felt like he had to be clean through my hip. He freaked out..."you woke up?"

"Dude I ain't been asleep."

was on pain pills for a year for the chemo/neupogen pain. quit that crap cold turkey after I got a clean bill of **** cancer.

Sure was nice to be able to poop again. Sooooo, maybe I DO have a nasty high tolerance for the pain pills. I have never sought them out. they do work...and make you constipated.

But I never found them to be fun. Maybe that was the situation I was in as well...22y/o with cancer and a **** ton of pain.

Back
Top Bottom