EVs are NOT America's future!

I'll be able to afford a Tesla soon! The future is now!
Doesn't he say that every time he reports to the stock holders to keep the stock from dropping. He has been saying that for years now.

Carry it all you want. I have yet to replace a brake pad in all my EVs. I've racked over 300k miles combined

AutoZone made "0" revenues off me for electric car needs

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I don't care if anyone has to buy a part or not...I saw your statement that sounded like no replacement parts were carried at auto zone for Teslas and since I didn't know one way or another I took a look for myself....good thing because it appears as if your statement was incorrect.

I don't care if anyone has to buy a part or not...I saw your statement that sounded like no replacement parts were carried at auto zone for Teslas and since I didn't know one way or another I took a look for myself....good thing because it appears as if your statement was incorrect.
Fair enough...but I asked name 1 thing being sold ....not carried. But okay...

Just a casual observation from someone that doesn’t care if EV’s are or aren’t the future…

There’s one pro EV guy in this thread who has the gift of humor with his ‘trolling’. There’s another that kind of comes across like a jerk.
The EV thing is kind of funny....the EVangelists work so hard to convince people that they should buy them...so hard in fact the in a lot of cases the EVangelist and their obnoxious behavior is part of the reason people won''t try the tech.

Well that and waiting years and years on Tesla to make the affordable model they talk about every time they need to boost the stock.

The funny thing Is, I actually really like EV's...lol

Fair enough...but I asked name 1 thing being sold ....not carried. But okay...

You tell me how to dig into their financials on an open sourced platform to check their sold inventory and I will more than likely show that assessment to be wrong as well. The chances of any of those platforms having NEVER sold a part for a Teslas is very slim...but there is always a chance to hold onto.

One anecdotal experience with not having to buy a part for a car does not make that everyones experience. I've never had to replace an engine on a Toyota but I would not say that no one has.

You seem to have had good luck with your Tesla's...that is not everyones experience. A lot of times Tesla does not rank #1 compared to other EV's

This is just one example

The EV thing is kind of funny....the EVangelists work so hard to convince people that they should buy them...so hard in fact the in a lot of cases the EVangelist is actually their obnoxious behavior is part of the reason people won''t try the tech.

Well that and waiting years and years on Tesla to make the affordable model they talk about every time they need to boost the stock.

The funny thing Is, I actually really like EV's...lol
Like I said… just an observation from someone who has never been right predicting the future. I remember saying “mail order books? No way”

Then again, I thought taping a penny to a postcard for 10 albums was a good deal.

The point is, the funny troll says things that I actually consider and think about while laughing. I usually think he might be right. The other guy, not so much. I just wish he’d shut up.

It’s all in the delivery, people. If you want to sell someone on your line of thinking when it’s the opposite of yours, deliver the message without making yourself look like a douche nozzle.

Like I said… just an observation from someone who has never been right predicting the future. I remember saying “mail order books? No way”

Then again, I thought taping a penny to a postcard for 10 albums was a good deal.

The point is, the funny troll says things that I actually consider and think about while laughing. I usually think he might be right. The other guy, not so much. I just wish he’d shut up.

It’s all in the delivery, people. If you want to sell someone on your line of thinking when it’s the opposite of yours, deliver the message without making yourself look like a douche nozzle.
Oh no...you've done it now.

He's going to call you a " boomer" or even worse a...."boomer fudd".

Back
Top Bottom