• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

I wouldn't know.

Seems like they can't make them fast enough to meet market demand. But according to ODT experts nobody wants them.
Doesn't that include you too?

With all of the benefits of EV ownership you have mentioned here, why haven't you bought one?

1711465025373.png

Doesn't that include you too?

With all of the benefits of EV ownership you have mentioned here, why haven't you bought one?

View attachment 7055714
Because I'm poor.

I also don't own a swimming pool, or private jet, or an HK MR762A1. But that doesn't mean I can recognize the benefits of owning these things.

If I had the disposable income I'd be on a waiting list for a cyber truck, a waiting list for something nobody wants according to you smooth brains :pound:

Because I'm poor.

I also don't own a swimming pool, or private jet, or an HK MR762A1. But that doesn't mean I can recognize the benefits of owning these things.

If I had the disposal income I'd be on a waiting list for a cyber truck, a waiting list for something nobody wants according to you smooth brains :pound:
If you’d spend more time working and less time trolling, perhaps you could achieve your dream.

Because I'm poor.

If I had the disposable income I'd be on a waiting list for a cyber truck, a waiting list for something nobody wants according to you smooth brains :pound:

5.9?

Had you pegged as a Prius guy.

Back
Top Bottom