• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

1% of vehicles or less registered EV’s since 2020. I could agree if in 5 years they make up 25%. You gotta weed through the “Green” websites and look at Federal numbers to get to the truth. I applaud you, I ride motorcycles more than I drive automobiles and catch a lot of crap about it. Keep on keeping on.
Motorcycles will be electric driven soon...

Im not dedicated to EV's. Im just here to reply to the OP that his openning post is flawed.

The question is...why are you so bent on going against progress?

At the end of the day, all efforts to fight progress is FUTILE.

We are not going back on technology. In fact, we're not against the old ways of doing things other than to say it is outdated. Gravity fed Carburators were great, so where Holley 4V and Edelbrocks...and as was fuel injectors.

New technology says all these are of the past. As is manual transmissions, public telephones booths, and rewritavle DVD's and CD's. Im sure there were tons of photographers that still want their films and red lights. They probably thought the digital cameras were completely useless.

Here is what I'll say...give it time. Time will heal all wounds. If not, the old turds will die and progress will continue with the new generation. Not many misses blacksmiths and street sweepers of horse poop. In time...

EV is the American Future...and it's called progress
One of my favorite words. Progress. I love progressive is funny as .. too.

Motorcycles will be electric driven soon...
They’ve been trying to push them on riders for a while. The owner at my local Harley Dealership said “You will never see a Live Wire (or whatever it’s called) on my floor” . Harley knows they messed up. Zero is doing ok , not near as good as any other new gassers like Royal Enfield’s come back.

Growing up in the 80's, I used to hear about "AMERICAN MADE." So much so...that LEE IACOCA once said...if the Japanese want to come over to America and show us how to build tiny cars that nobody wants and small trucks that people dont care for or feel safe in...Let them come and show us how to do it with Union Labor.

Lee Iacoca was for imposing trade tarriffs and taxing Toyota's invation of American Economy. He said no Americans would put with with Tercels, Celicas, and Camry's.

Okay...40 or so years later, Toyota is the #1 Automaker in the world with the largest AMERICAN market share...

Thanks for inviting your enemy to dinner and having them kick you out of your house Lee....good job!

Growing up in the 80's, I used to hear about "AMERICAN MADE." So much so...that LEE IACOCA once said...if the Japanese want to come over to America and show us how to build tiny cars that nobody wants and small trucks that people dont care for or feel safe in...Let them come and show us how to do it with Union Labor.

Lee Iacoca was for imposing trade tarriffs and taxing Toyota's invation of American Economy. He said no Americans would put with with Tercels, Celicas, and Camry's.

Okay...40 or so years later, Toyota is the #1 Automaker in the world with the largest AMERICAN market share...

Thanks for inviting your enemy to dinner and having them kick you out of your house Lee....good job!
You know how many small cars they sold in the first few years? My point exactly.

They’ve been trying to push them on riders for a while. The owner at my local Harley Dealership said “You will never see a Live Wire (or whatever it’s called) on my floor” . Harley knows they messed up. Zero is doing ok , not near as good as any other new gassers like Royal Enfield’s come back.
Growing up, my best friend's dad was a die hard HD dude. Mr ZZ top i called him. He swore his HD will always use IMPERIAL system. He bought a new bike and went to the length of converting them all from Metric to Imperial...

Progress my friend...Are all his father's bike now a days in Imperial? NOPE. Resistance is FUTILE.

And in the future...Motorcycles will be EV powered

You know how many small cars they sold in the first few years? My point exactly.
about the same rate of EV adoption...

Relax...progress...it's coming. You cant stop it. it will be a EV wave...next thing you know it...you wont know what to do with your 2 cycle oil or 10w30

Maybe you can start a folklore...like...hang a horseshoe over the door for good luck. I mean...they had to get rid of all them horseshoes some how.

Growing up, my best friend's dad was a die hard HD dude. Mr ZZ top i called him. He swore his HD will always use IMPERIAL system. He bought a new bike and went to the length of converting them all from Metric to Imperial...

Progress my friend...Are all his father's bike now a days in Imperial? NOPE. Resistance is FUTILE.

And in the future...Motorcycles will be EV powered
The numbers just don’t work out friend. And if we get a couple Republican Presidents, the grid money will be detouring to realistic structures/programs.

Back
Top Bottom