• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everyone please read!

I have sold 5 guns this week, 4 here on the ODT. Three of those I listed, asking the normal going rate and sold them quick, when one buyer paid for the last one yesterday I told him I was thinking of selling something else (Hint:it takes Pmags), he asked how much and once again I quoted a normal price and he asked "are you sure that is enough?", I said yes and he followed me home and bought that one also. With that said I had another VERY sought after weapon that I had to put on GB, starting at a normal listing but had what I call a silly BIN price---it was gone in 20 minutes. And those guns (sub2k) continue to go for more then I did the BIN for----but I put it on GB because I could not bring myself to put it here and expect someone to pay a high price. Sorry but if people out there want to pay a high price off to GB it must go but I would not insult the ODT with that.

crap... and I just started "the list" post... well... got to sell a Pmag cheaper than cost to prove a point.

Well... was gonna sell it cheap..$10.. but my fellow ODT'r didnt need it...

Last edited:
My undergraduate degree in Economics taught me to wish I could sell a pmag to each and every one of you. For as much as I could possibly get you to "willingly" pay. Actually I would only sell to those who will pay the most. I'm not concerned with fair and equitable distribution. It ain't scarce, life saving medicine.

Tulips anyone?

I'm also glad I didn't buy a house in 2007. Now that's an ouch

Last edited:
I consider gouging to be charging ridiculously high prices for the basic survival needs like food , water or supplies for shelter. I really don't consider an AK 47 or P-Mags to be basic survival items (especially when I already own several other firearms and P-Mags). Like it or not, bottom line is that we live in a free market society. Our entire economy, as in Wallstreet, is built on the principle of buy low and sell high. Sorry folks, but that's how it works. All I can say is that I was interested in buying a basic AK 47 (WASR) a couple of months ago (I don'y really like them that much but wanted one to go with my AR just to have both). The price ranged from $450.00 to $500.00. I really thought about it seriously, but I wasn't sure if that was in my budget Now common sense dictates that if i'm not willing to pay $500.00 for something, i'm sure as hell not going to pay $2000.00 for it 2 months later. Hey, but that's just me. My Bottom line is if you feel like something is worth the buying price, buy it. If not, don't buy it. It always takes 2 to Tango. For someone to SELL something at an inflated price means there was someone who was willing to BUY it at an inflated price. I'm certainly not going to judge or fault anyone for making a buck off something. Anyway, Merry Christmas to each of you and your families and I pray that God blesses each of you and our Servicemen and women everywhere with a safe and healthy New Year.

Funny thing is, i have a list of web sites whose prices have NOT changed....hmmm....so let people ask what they.want and just remember, this is the internet.... and there are several other deals out there! Just Google it..

Back
Top Bottom