• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everyone please read!

Would I be able to ask when The Trader was created? I ask this because I am seeing other traders that it says that they have been traders from 2010 and 2011 while have 1-20 posts all being within the last few weeks and having absolutely no feedback. If someone could just PM me the answer with this I would be greatly appreciated because I dont think I go meet people from the trader anymore that have been added within the last few months without having to conceal carry and bring a friend or two too the trade to be sure. I have not done this yet but I might have to start. :/

That's true! No one is twisting your arm to buy over priced items. If you like paying inflated prices then do it! If not then your smart! And keep shopping elsewhere, someone is bound to sell at a fair price. These people are letting they're fear's kill the market. Instead of helping each other we let greed set in and send prices into the stratosphere and keeping all the good product's out of reach of the average guy which is what big brother wants! So keep buying into it and hurting each other or start fighting against it and start helping one another! A smart man once said "A government big enough to give you every thing you want; Is a government big enough to take every thing you have!" Thomas Jefferson. Think about it!

Back
Top Bottom