• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everyone please read!

Funny thing is, i have a list of web sites whose prices have NOT changed....hmmm....so let people ask what they.want and just remember, this is the internet.... and there are several other deals out there! Just Google it..

So you have noticed that too?? Funny that the ODT is one of the few sites that continues to feed the trolls ..... I have been waching prices on many other sites and it seems that ODT is one of the leaders in Retard price points!! ;)

So you have noticed that too?? Funny that the ODT is one of the few sites that continues to feed the trolls ..... I have been waching prices on many other sites and it seems that ODT is one of the leaders in Retard price points!! ;)

Your post wasn't deleted; page 14 wasn't showing up in this thread (for me) until I posted in it. You should be able to see it (as well as everyone else).

Your post wasn't deleted; page 14 wasn't showing up in this thread (for me) until I posted in it. You should be able to see it (as well as everyone else).

Thnx, as I mentioned in the help thread, you, and the rest of the mods, have my apologies!!!

Glad to see everything is above board :thumb:

Right or wrong, FREE Market or not, people are making huge and ridiculous profits off the BLOOD of 20 children and 5 innocent adults. If you can sleep good at night doing this, then you truly are a CONDEMNED person. GREED is single handedly destroying this country and all that it stands for. FREE Markets are only as free as those protecting the system, our SOLDIERS. To those of you charging ridiculous prices for your weapons and ammo, I hope you ask forgiveness for your GREED as fellow Americans suffer. You merely contribute to the Gun Control problems.

Well just so you know Steve one of your "Mods" is on a power trip!! He should get an infraction for being a..... oh never mind it isn't worth it

This site, without a doubt, has the best mods of any I have frequented. I have received infractions, I have deserved every one of them.... Even when I replied otherwise. :)

For me its more the fear mongering attitude all this is causing. As for the prices good for them if they find people dumb enough to pay it. IT WILL NOT BE ME! That is all.

Back
Top Bottom