• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everyone please read!

I agree totally ,,,,What I don't like is when a seller agrees to sell you something and I drive 65 plus miles to meet them just to find out there having second thoughts...I'm 48 years old,,, and was raised to believe that a mans word and honesty was far more important than the almighty dollar.....I have 4 wonderful children,,and take my word for it, money is important,, but being honest and true to your word was more so ....But as you said ,,what can you do but shake your head and go on,,and have a great day yourself ..........Hope Everyone has a great weekend and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

For me its more the fear mongering attitude all this is causing. As for the prices good for them if they find people dumb enough to pay it. IT WILL NOT BE ME! That is all.

This x1000. Some of these prices are...absolutely retarded and anyone with Google should be bale to know better...and yet stuff still sales. Beauty of the free market!

The crying has stopped and the cold slow moving fog of reality has settled in upon us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom