Everyone please read!

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
I know many of you are very unhappy with high priced items here recently, I understand, but please realize that we are a free marketplace and folks can ask what they want for their stuff. If you don't want it you don't have to buy it. Part of being a free marketplace and a free country is that everyone is free, not just you!

No one knows what is going to happen in the near and distant future, it could turn out that these prices are indeed ridiculous or they may just be the tip of the iceberg, either way don't let it ruin your day! People can ask what they want for items and people can pay what they want for items, if you're not involved then don't sweat it, it's not worth it!

Just shake your head and move along, or go vent in the discussion forums in one of the MANY threads on the topic.

dang... and here I was hoping that you would authorize the mods to edit people's listings to make the prices good again.

Great post. I totally agree. So people have made me shake my head with their greed and bs, but alas I keep my comments to myself. Again good post

Back
Top Bottom