• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everyone please read!

In business there's an old saying, "Always give the customer what they want."

There's also another one that comes to mind. " A good salesman doesn't leave money on the table".

Jealousy and envy are running rampant in this country. Many seem to think they should manage our lives.

The pricing policies of others is simply that. It's their business.

Self righteousness is getting a pretty good workout here at the ODT too!

The AR15-AK and assault weapon world just belched, I can't blame anybody for taking advantage of the political situation. Politicians have no problem taking advantage of a shooting done by an unstable person.

just remember...

100 Million Legal Gun Owners Shot Nobody Yesterday

In Statesboro, there are NO AR15's left in gun stores.

223 is already being rationed at gun stores. 5 box max with a gun purchase but at a later transaction after the sale.

I bought all of the 450 Bushmaster ammo they had since 450 Bushmaster magazines are 10 round max capacity and few people have 450 Bushmasters.

If you don't have an AR 15, buying one is going to cost big bucks for a while yet, possibly from now on.

I didn't vote for the current regime, you sure can't blame this one on me.

I've been thinking the same thing, and it troubles me when conservatives are throwing around "greed" and "gouge."

AMEN!! I heard a Liberal teacher union goon say "we don't need these weapons of mass destruction in peoples homes" I would like to go to his house and determine what I don't think he needs in his home. Its the same deal with prices, Don't like it don't buy it as some of the "price bashers" say put me on your ignore list because I don't want to do business with someone who hates capitalism.

I don't necessarily think this is price gouging. It's like the "victims" of a hurricane that try to buy a generator after the storm. If you are stupid enough to not heed a warning and then wait until after the hurricane blows through to try to "stock up on supplies" there should be a stupid tax put on you. Obama getting re-elected was our hurricane warning. You think it is expensive now? Try buying a hi cap mag or assault rifle after a ban.

Back
Top Bottom