• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everyone please read!

You know folks it is a supply and demand world. I went to two stores today and unless you wanted a .22 or shottie you are out of luck. No weapons, no mags, no ammo…period. Anyway people have bought up everything, some for personal use and some for profit. Those that are selling a $10 item for $60 I hope they invested monies that they did not have and are now stuck with the items that they have no use for. Would be poetic justice in my eyes. To those that are using this site in good faith, good on ya.
Y’all have a Merry Christmas and God bless you.

I can't help but think that if the majority of the ones that are complaining had a truckload of AR's right now, they would be walking around with hard-on 24/7 itching to stick in somebody, lol

Seriously, there is no sense in complaining about it, because it's only get worse before it gets better (if it gets any better).
Let whomever post whatever and ask whatever and if it is ridiculous, then let them sell it to a desperate person.
Guys, it is what it is and it ain't no joke right now.

Last edited:
One thing a lot of us are overlooking is what the 2nd protects. It does not protect hi-cap mags, rifle or pistol, else you would not have a hand full of states that have had these banned for years.

We have been flush with CHEAP mags and guns since the last ban, I hope everyone that wanted something got it. Even a month ago (pre-panic) a 15 round mag from S&W was over $40 retail. And full retail on AR mags was over 20 bucks. Any day now all hicap mag sales can stop via executive order as this is not a constitutional issue, but a state of emergency issue as per the POTUS. Actually, everyone's rush to buy everything available can make this the best time for the gov't to institute the ban, they will have no wholesalers or retailers stuck with any inventory they can not sell.

I have nothing to sell as I sold everything (at prices below pre-panic retail, still caught grief from the non-free traders here). I went through this the last time as some here did, but this time our enemies learned where they screwed up, and it will not just be pinned stocks and muzzle brakes.

I also noticed nearly all ammo is gone from the usual sources. I know a gunshop south of here that bought a huge warehouse for this very situation. It would take several forklifts and many tractor-trailers to empty that wharehouse today and I imagine the owner expects to triple or quadruple net every round of ammo he sells. I will not buy any at those prices, and all of us have been bidding against him for everything we have bought for the last 4 years. He was free to invest as he saw fit, and looks like it was a safe investment. (I understand there are lots of black rifles in his inventory as well, none for sale at this time).

Bottom line for me, if I wanted a particular brand of hi cap mag today, I would buy one or two while I could.

Back
Top Bottom