• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everyone please read!

I look at it like this: If the price is too high, the item will not sell. Over time, reality may set in and the price may go down. Everyone wants the maximum they can get when selling and to pay as little as possible when buying. That's normal. If something is too high, you can either present an offer or move on to the next seller. If it's a hard to find "must have" item, you might pay the price to not have to wait for another one to show up. Lowballers can be annoying, but sometimes are offering all that they can afford. I don't let them get under my skin. A simple no thank you settles matters without hurting feelings.

Enough rambling. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

All I can say is that this is no surprise to me. I will say the timing threw me for a loop but no one could have foreseen the events that cemented this episode. For those who've never lived through this sort of thing.....the best thing you can do at this point is learn from the lesson it's teaching. History has a way of repeating its self over and over.

Look at the current situation as a model or formula if you will.

Weapons Ban + Fear + Speculation = $1000 PMAGS/Ammo Shortage/Magazine Shortage/Gun Shortage/Frenzy/Greed/Hysteria/More Fear

Now substitute Financial Meltdown or Grid Failure or Biological Catastrophe for Weapons Ban and substitute food, water, medicine, more ammo, guns and etc for the end result.........then re-evaluate the formula.....you think this gun/ammo thing is crazy.

You are just seeing a very small sample of what things could be like.

I was talking with a guy yesterday who was selling his pmags 2 at a time on an auction site, none sold for less than $150 a pair. It is going to get worse before or if it gets better.

I was talking with a guy yesterday who was selling his pmags 2 at a time on an auction site, none sold for less than $150 a pair. It is going to get worse before or if it gets better.
I don't know, my usgi mags have been sitting for over 4 hours for only 20 bucks and I have only gotten one message regarding them.

Back
Top Bottom