• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everyone please read!

Quit crying about prices and get used to it just like with machine guns title one firearms, magazines, and ammunition will become more and more expensive pricing most out of the market as the govt devalues our currency. If you can't afford to play and want to get a better job if you can't get a better job get some more education or training otherwise shut the hell up no one is interested in your check to check ignorant opinion that those who work the free market are some how scum or greedy or are gouging. The smart ones continue dumping their disposable income and are buying and hoarding and have been leading up to this because they realize that fiat money has no real value and commodities are the currency of the future. Is the price too high for you, move along son you probably shouldn't have got that car note or creditcard bill my buyer will be by as soon as the market catches up to the price. Proffit motive is capitalism and that what makes America great inspite of this liberal cheap healthcare and hi-caps for me because I deserve it attitude. Suck on that says the Devil's advocate as he trolls on by..

Last edited:
I know many of you are very unhappy with high priced items here recently, I understand, but please realize that we are a free marketplace and folks can ask what they want for their stuff. If you don't want it you don't have to buy it. Part of being a free marketplace and a free country is that everyone is free, not just you!

No one knows what is going to happen in the near and distant future, it could turn out that these prices are indeed ridiculous or they may just be the tip of the iceberg, either way don't let it ruin your day! People can ask what they want for items and people can pay what they want for items, if you're not involved then don't sweat it, it's not worth it!

Just shake your head and move along, or go vent in the discussion forums in one of the MANY threads on the topic.

Yeah... I just nod and smile most of the time. Although my sarcasm did earn me my first infraction point... oops :)

"I understand, but please realize that we are a free marketplace and folks can ask what they want for their stuff."
If that's the case then we should have the right to criticize them. E
xample: "$60 pmags." I should be able to say "that's a high price." Without being dinged by a moderator.
Just my two cent.

p.s. I still love this place, only wish I found it sooner.

Altough I joined a couple of years back, i have remained pretty much inactive, much browsing and not many posts, therefore my status of "Newbie". So here is a Newbie question (I am raising my hand to ask....) After all those posts and all of the discussion...... does anyone have a lower, at a last weeks price, that i can buy? :D

Please don't hate me, i just couldn't help myself.

But in all seriousness.... I agree with OS. Buy what you can afford. Don't like it..... move on but please stop whining. And i know...... No one asked me.

Merry Xmas and Happy new year to ALL of you and your families.

Back
Top Bottom