• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everyone please read!

I was at Hi Caliber yesterday. Bought 2 Pmags and an Upper for regular prices. A FedEx truck showed up while I was there and brought their order of complete guns in. They sold them all by dinner time, and they ordered more.Said they will be in a few 'buisness day'.

So the warehouse that has everything will package up more and send them out and then turn around at they will order more from the manufacturer....

Just gotta give retailers afew days to replenish. This is all happening too fast to justify the high private sale prices.

When its been weeks and weeks of no new supply at retailers, then and only then will high prices be justified.

You don't get it do you? The prices are justified right now buy the people paying them. Yes, there are some AR's on the way to dealers all across the nation (rationed out by the distributors so don't expect your local store to get a truck load) and they will be snatched up as soon as they get there and sold again for double that price...........that is if the dealers don't get the inflated prices.

When the guns stop selling the price will no longer be justified, but make no mistake, if the asking prices do come down they will do so a lot slower than they went up.

All I really want to know is this... WHY THE FARQ DOES ANYONE GIVE A FAT RATS ASS ABOUT PMAGS ANYWAY? I have one only because it came with my AR a few years ago. BUT I prefer my 30-40 old GI mags.

Tell ya what, I'll load it up with gold tipped (gotta go by a sharpie first) bullets and sell it to anyone here for $185.97 but I won't travel over 638 feet for the meet up. FTF only

I was at Hi Caliber yesterday. Bought 2 Pmags and an Upper for regular prices. A FedEx truck showed up while I was there and brought their order of complete guns in. They sold them all by dinner time, and they ordered more.Said they will be in a few 'buisness day'.

So the warehouse that has everything will package up more and send them out and then turn around at they will order more from the manufacturer....

Just gotta give retailers afew days to replenish. This is all happening too fast to justify the high private sale prices.

When its been weeks and weeks of no new supply at retailers, then and only then will high prices be justified.

Have you forgotten 2008, 1994, 1989, 1986, yadda yadda yadda? This should not come as a surprise to anyone.

And who in the heck do you think you are to decide when something is or isn't justified. The people who can't get out their credit cards fast enough to pay these high prices justify it. If people want to pay it, let them. If they don't, the prices will come down.

Last edited:
Are you that keep throwing that gouge word around so self centered that you think someone here or anywhere else owes you something?

The world doesn't owe you a damned thing. If you don't like the price go home! I haven't sold a thing, but if I were to list something today it would be at today's price.

Why should I sell you something for $15.00 when I can easily get 3 times that today? Let me answer that for you. I shouldn't and surely wouldn't now. Not after reading all this whining about capitalism working. Prices go up during peak demand, demand lowers prices will too.

The government schools have ruined ya'll. You don't understand economics 101.

I may be keeping a list of whiners that don't appreciate the free market values that built this nation. It's their stuff, if you want it today pay today's price. If you want to wait a while you may save a buck, but you may also pay more down the road.

Those people selling today are betting today's prices are good and they're willing to part with what you want at today's price. What will they do when they sell out and can't get anymore? What will replacement inventory cost when it does become available?

A bunch of children whining about gouging. My handle is "chuckdog", add me to your ignore list today.

Thank You, Thank You very much! Carry On....

Added you to my list..:p Very well put Cdog..

Have you forgotten 2008, 1994, 1989, 1986, yadda yadda yadda? This should not come as a surprise to anyone.

And who in the heck do you think you are to decide when something is or isn't justified. The people who can't get out their credit cards fast enough to pay these high prices justify it. If people want to pay it, let them. If they don't, the prices will come down.

Alright. My mind is changed.

This isn't my family. It is a firearms trading board that facilitates my habit. Nothing more, nothing less.

If I end up on some peoples ignore lists, no sweat off my back.

If we were family, you would give me a gun I want that you don't anymore. That is what family does.

This whole discussion is just stupid.
Best post so far.

Back
Top Bottom