• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS: No more hesitation targets. Pictures of pregnant women, little boys and girls

I do not wish to insult anyone but I've never seen as much outright nonsense in my life. I suspect that I was making felony arrests when a good many of the posters (both private citizen and LE officers) were still messing their diapers.
For those who can see hesitation in the eyes of a paper target. I'm glad I never had to go through a door with you.
NO LE OFFICER WANTS TO TAKE A LIFE! However, training is required and that requires PAPER TARGETS. They are not meant to desinsitive the officer but rather prepare him for the situations he or she may encounter. For those LE officers posting on the ODT I would assume you have been through Shoot Don't Shoot training that makes these targets look tame.If you have not, your a Security Guard or someone who's unqualified to comment on serious Law Enforcement training.
As I commented, No Insult intended. But, unless you have experienced incoming fire and returned it.You are a Monday morning quarterback.

I have had my share of lead thrown in my direction by beings who were born in war and were raised to fight. People who strap IEDs to dead animals and bodies... I know both me and Bypass has seen the true faces of war. Everyone and everything was a threat around you... I know a threat when I see one. THOSE are not a threat nor would I EVER engage them. Those are faces of your everyday responsible civilians. Those are the people that most of us have sworn to fight and die for. You are telling me that it's OK to engage these targets? Are you really believing this **** they are feeding you? "No more hesitation"? I've heard this once before when I was in Iraq. Someone used a kid to try and neutralize a VIP... The next day some of the "agents" I worked for thought that meant they could shoot anything that moves... Including pregnant women and children.

The WORST thing that I saw in my entire existence is non-combatants murdered because of "No more hesitation". Now we have to see this HERE in America? It's not about "Oh they must be ready to take our guns"... They don't need to do that with force. They can just pass a bill and most of everyone will just turn them in. It's about MONEY and DHS is here to collect.

I have had my share of lead thrown in my direction by beings who were born in war and were raised to fight. People who strap IEDs to dead animals and bodies... I know both me and Bypass has seen the true faces of war. Everyone and everything was a threat around you... I know a threat when I see one. THOSE are not a threat nor would I EVER engage them. Those are faces of your everyday responsible civilians. Those are the people that most of us have sworn to fight and die for. You are telling me that it's OK to engage these targets? Are you really believing this **** they are feeding you? "No more hesitation"? I've heard this once before when I was in Iraq. Someone used a kid to try and neutralize a VIP... The next day some of the "agents" I worked for thought that meant they could shoot anything that moves... Including pregnant women and children.

The WORST thing that I saw in my entire existence is non-combatants murdered because of "No more hesitation". Now we have to see this HERE in America? It's not about "Oh they must be ready to take our guns"... They don't need to do that with force. They can just pass a bill and most of everyone will just turn them in. It's about MONEY and DHS is here to collect.

Bingo. Thank you for your service.

NO. They are the guys you deal with at the Airport. Most often Private Security.

- - - Updated - - -

I've had all I can take . Good night all. I'm going to bed.

SO if theyjust work at the airport why are Viper teams being spotted all over the country performing random checkpoints? Why are we being subjected to pat downs to enter a college football game? That sure doesn't sound like just the airport to me.

Wake up, look around, the world is not what you think it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think me man. I was only a gun for hire for a Corporation that only cared for money. "No more hesitation" was their slogan.

I turned down a job with the same type of people. Seems we all have some similiar stories.

SO if theyjust work at the airport why are Viper teams being spotted all over the country performing random checkpoints? Why are we being subjected to pat downs to enter a college football game? That sure doesn't sound like just the airport to me.

Wake up, look around, the world is not what you think it is.

You would think that opening your eyes wouldn't be as painful as it is for some people.

Of all people, Gloria Steinem said, "The truth will set you free. But first it'll piss you off!"

People need to ignore the pain and get pissed off. After that you can calm down and think clearly. Its like waking somebody up with a bucket of water. Sure they'll be pissed until they realize the house is on fire.

I do not wish to insult anyone but I've never seen as much outright nonsense in my life. I suspect that I was making felony arrests when a good many of the posters (both private citizen and LE officers) were still messing their diapers.
For those who can see hesitation in the eyes of a paper target. I'm glad I never had to go through a door with you.
NO LE OFFICER WANTS TO TAKE A LIFE! However, training is required and that requires PAPER TARGETS. They are not meant to desinsitive the officer but rather prepare him for the situations he or she may encounter. For those LE officers posting on the ODT I would assume you have been through Shoot Don't Shoot training that makes these targets look tame.If you have not, your a Security Guard or someone who's unqualified to comment on serious Law Enforcement training.
As I commented, No Insult intended. But, unless you have experienced incoming fire and returned it.You are a Monday morning quarterback.

Train as you fight fight as you train. If you start engaging these targets in your training you are going to start seeing every pregnant women and every child as a possible threat. You are going to be quicker to hit the trigger. Honestly, I had rather take a bullet to the head than kill a child or a pregnant woman. I one day am going to have to answer for everything I have done in my life. I don't want to have to try and explain why I killed a 9 year old with a toy gun.

You would think that opening your eyes wouldn't be as painful as it is for some people.

Of all people, Gloria Steinem said, "The truth will set you free. But first it'll piss you off!"

People need to ignore the pain and get pissed off. After that you can calm down and think clearly. Its like waking somebody up with a bucket of water. Sure they'll be pissed until they realize the house is on fire.

That is a great quote! Very True indeed.

Some might try to rationalize the use of these images for target practice, I see no valid argument to support that.

As another said , read ON KILLING. In short during WWII your only 30% of infantry fired their weapon at an enemy, we've got that up to in the 90+ now, using methods discussed in this thread.

1. Create emotional distance from the enemy... GOOK.. HAJI... LIBERAL ..... NOT LIKE ME AND MY FRIENDS..
2. Create belief in command structure.... We're here to protect America from Terrorist.... The bad guys are everywere....War on DRugs ... Imigrants Etc.
3. Desensitize using lifelike targets and scenerio's....... IN THREAD targets,, Video Games,,, Simulators ,, training
4. Create a Group with similar Beliefs ... Volunteer Military .. Fast track to LEO ,, Police not questioning that turning one another in. Us against them
5. Create physical Distance.. Drones, SWAT,, Snipers,

This helps create a trooper who follows orders and kills on command without question, has dinner and goes to sleep like a baby.

As another said , read ON KILLING. In short during WWII your only 30% of infantry fired their weapon at an enemy, we've got that up to in the 90+ now, using methods discussed in this thread.

1. Create emotional distance from the enemy... GOOK.. HAJI... LIBERAL ..... NOT LIKE ME AND MY FRIENDS..
2. Create belief in command structure.... We're here to protect America from Terrorist.... The bad guys are everywere....War on DRugs ... Imigrants Etc.
3. Desensitize using lifelike targets and scenerio's....... IN THREAD targets,, Video Games,,, Simulators ,, training
4. Create a Group with similar Beliefs ... Volunteer Military .. Fast track to LEO ,, Police not questioning that turning one another in. Us against them
5. Create physical Distance.. Drones, SWAT,, Snipers,

This helps create a trooper who follows orders and kills on command without question, has dinner and goes to sleep like a baby.

Of all the things we have.lost I miss our humanity the most.

Back
Top Bottom