• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS: No more hesitation targets. Pictures of pregnant women, little boys and girls

If a picture says a thousand words, you just said a million.
i39.tinypic.com_wt6k38.gif

Agreed...

I disagree....I have slain some high quality encounters while cruising the bar scene.

Granted...none of them were "Take home to mom" material but still easy on the eyes no less.

Yeah, looks and behavior are completely different. I've pulled some hot strippers but they never met mom. And I kept them away from dad, lol.

Yeah, looks and behavior are completely different. I've pulled some hot strippers but they never met mom. And I kept them away from dad, lol.

Yeah I tried the dating a stripper thing while in the military....ended up taking a $120 Cab ride back to base from denver after she pulled out a bag of meth.

Ha! My dad doesn't get to meet many of my lady friends because he always hits on them....I get it natural I guess.

I don't think I have ever heard that before. "Arm and hammered" what does that even mean?

arm behind the back and hammered to the ground....

Pretty sure it's illegal to show up at a public (sanctioned/licensed) gathering (protest/pro-for) with your face covered. You will be asked to remove it, then, if you don't, you get arm and hammered.

Back
Top Bottom