• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS: No more hesitation targets. Pictures of pregnant women, little boys and girls

If it ever came down to a violent confrontation between an old man with a shotgun and one of the highly trained Testicle Squeezing A**holes from the TSA with a .40 Glock I would bet my money on the old man.

If it ever came down to a violent confrontation between an old man with a shotgun and one of the highly trained Testicle Squeezing A**holes from the TSA with a .40 Glock I would bet my money on the old man.

And TSA would confront this man because????????????????????????????

Most often LE Officers would deal with this situation after a prowler or B&E call. You tell the home owner not to greet the officers with a shotgun! My God! Are you an idiot?

NO. They are the guys you deal with at the Airport. Most often Private Security.

- - - Updated - - -

I've had all I can take . Good night all. I'm going to bed.

I do not wish to insult anyone but I've never seen as much outright nonsense in my life. I suspect that I was making felony arrests when a good many of the posters (both private citizen and LE officers) were still messing their diapers.
For those who can see hesitation in the eyes of a paper target. I'm glad I never had to go through a door with you.
NO LE OFFICER WANTS TO TAKE A LIFE! However, training is required and that requires PAPER TARGETS. They are not meant to desinsitive the officer but rather prepare him for the situations he or she may encounter. For those LE officers posting on the ODT I would assume you have been through Shoot Don't Shoot training that makes these targets look tame.If you have not, your a Security Guard or someone who's unqualified to comment on serious Law Enforcement training.
As I commented, No Insult intended. But, unless you have experienced incoming fire and returned it.You are a Monday morning quarterback.

Exactly. Unless we have dedicated our lives to becoming a revenue recovery agent we should just shut up.

This is exactly the elitist attitude that makes me not give a **** about LE.

NO. They are the guys you deal with at the Airport. Most often Private Security.

- - - Updated - - -

I've had all I can take . Good night all. I'm going to bed.

No, they are part of Homeland Security. Were you making these arrests and taking the Shoot No Shoot class as part of your Walmart training course?

Back
Top Bottom