• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conspiracy Apology: Rolling Stone Mag

I'd like to get them in a threesome. Is that what that means?

You have to pay double for that kind of action bro....

on a serious note I believe he was referring to the name of "Mother Earth" but I could be mistaken....for some reason I had a flashback to living in CO.

Yeah. I can't get down with a system of belief. I don't like boxes. I believe we are eternal souls in a temporary body and we are probably here to learn something before we move on. That's why I believe all this materialism is BS. And probably part of the learning process. Beyond those beliefs I got nothing.

But I do believe in treating others the way I want to be treated.

Last edited:
Ok, now we know...and...now what? You going to stop accepting money for your labor? You going to stop paying your mortgage? You doing to stop using credit and debit cards? Go back to cash only? Oh wait, cash isn't real, either. So you going to trade bear skins for your rent?

Seriously...let's assume it's all true and its all exactly as the conspiracy theories say it is. Now what?

Ok, now we know...and...now what? You going to stop accepting money for your labor? You going to stop paying your mortgage? You doing to stop using credit and debit cards? Go back to cash only? Oh wait, cash isn't real, either. So you going to trade bear skins for your rent?

Seriously...let's assume it's all true and its all exactly as the conspiracy theories say it is. Now what?

Personal choices are awesome, aren't they? I would never stoop to tell another what their walk should be. I'll leave that for the evangelists in all religions.

Personal choices are awesome, aren't they? I would never stoop to tell another what their walk should be. I'll leave that for the evangelists in all religions.

Who said anything about telling anyone else what to do? What are YOU going to do with this information?

Well... if it is solutions that you want then I think Inbonus mentioned a very good one earlier in the thread.

People that don't understand the "spiritual" aspect of what humanity is going through would have no clue what to do and I know where dunkel stands on these issues.

Back
Top Bottom