• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conspiracy Apology: Rolling Stone Mag

You mean the same creator that people are running around and claiming that his property is theirs?

If you believe in a creator then everything on this planet belongs to him. To make a claim of ownership upon any of it would be rebellion. Do you think that won't go unpunished. or did he just put it here for us to use. Do you think hording it or acquiring an over abundance of it while others go without won't go unpunished?

Capitalism is man's invention. Maybe the love of it is causing a disturbance.

God has given man dominion over the Earth. We can use our God given power and our God given rights to create hell on Earth or we can choose to be part of the solution. Choosing not to be in the game is still a choice. I think their is a Rush song that talks about the same thing. lol

Every culture loves their children an wants a good future for them. If you understand the "end game" then you realize that we are in a fight for the future of free humanity. I do what I do, even if it is minuscule in the grand scheme of things, for your children and my own.

Thus I suggested becoming more self reliant.....

I disagree that every culture loves their children.....Child Slave Labor? Abortions? Plan B Pill being handed out to girls younger than 15?

By becoming self reliant we as a people have no need for the "Leadership" no need for "handouts" or 'Freeloaders" why because in that situation people will resort back to the teachings of the bible "A man who does not work shall not eat" Only after becoming self reliant and being able to distinguish material desires of sustainability needs will we as a population truely be free. We as a country have become slaves to our stuff....if you don't have an IPhone your not "cool" if you don't have a mcmansion you are not "Successful" nevermind the notion of raising a family and generating contributing members of society....nope how much stuff do you have. By becoming self reliant and getting back to the basics of life (Food, Shelter, Water, Companionship, Security) we will correct this larger issue. People used to have kids in order to help them work the farm and tend to the chores around the house.....now people have kids to increase their monthly hand out check. How would becoming self reliant not fix that issue?

God has given man dominion over the Earth. We can use our God given power and our God given rights to create hell on Earth or we can choose to be part of the solution. Choosing not to be in the game is still a choice. I think their is a Rush song that talks about the same thing. lol

Maybe this God of which you speak gave us capitalism to see if we would embrace it.

I have read all the religious texts and the combination of capitalism and spirituality is man's downfall. I can't find it. It seems that "American's" have forced it into their beliefs. How's that working out?

Strider, there are very few people who could even hold down a conversation about "reality." You think you were chosen by chance? "God doesn't not throw dice." -Einstein

You were given understanding for a purpose. It's up to you to decide what that purpose is and I can guarantee that the purpose is not for you to just run to the woods and try to be left alone.

Strider, there are very few people who could even hold down a conversation about "reality." You think you were chosen by chance? "God doesn't not throw dice." -Einstein

You were given understanding for a purpose. It's up to you to decide what that purpose is and I can guarantee that the purpose is not for you to just run to the woods and try to be left alone.

I choose to protect that which the creator has given us to use from those that would turn it into merchandise.

And that is what I see in the people. They have bought the banks advertising hook, line and sinker. Proceed at your own peril.

Thus I suggested becoming more self reliant.....

I disagree that every culture loves their children.....Child Slave Labor? Abortions? Plan B Pill being handed out to girls younger than 15?

By becoming self reliant we as a people have no need for the "Leadership" no need for "handouts" or 'Freeloaders" why because in that situation people will resort back to the teachings of the bible "A man who does not work shall not eat" Only after becoming self reliant and being able to distinguish material desires of sustainability needs will we as a population truely be free. We as a country have become slaves to our stuff....if you don't have an IPhone your not "cool" if you don't have a mcmansion you are not "Successful" nevermind the notion of raising a family and generating contributing members of society....nope how much stuff do you have. By becoming self reliant and getting back to the basics of life (Food, Shelter, Water, Companionship, Security) we will correct this larger issue. People used to have kids in order to help them work the farm and tend to the chores around the house.....now people have kids to increase their monthly hand out check. How would becoming self reliant not fix that issue?

Your right about self-sufficiency.

It took a lot of social engineering to get people to engage in the kind of atrocities towards children that you speak of. I refuse to believe that this is a part of man's true nature.

I choose to protect that which the creator has given us to use from those that would turn it into merchandise.

And that is what I see in the people. They have bought the banks advertising hook, line and sinker. Proceed at your own peril.

Even primitive humans drastically altered the environment in which they lived. There is a lot we can learn from primitive cultures but they were far from perfect too.

Are you one of those Gaia worshiping enviro-fascists? Just a hunch.

Your right about self-sufficiency.

It took a lot of social engineering to get people to engage in the kind of atrocities towards children that you speak of. I refuse to believe that this is a part of man's true nature.

Well given that people are being harrased for growing their own vegtables, collecting rain water, and trying to live the self sufficient lifestyle by the fuzz it might mean there is merit to that concept.

"Man does not harras another unless he is not afraid of the other's actions or potential"
Quote from our old farm hand.

Back
Top Bottom