• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conspiracy Apology: Rolling Stone Mag

Until the people realize the money is slavery and decide to do something about it there will be no progress.

But bankers are the best advertisers in the world. They sell "ownership" like it goes right along with freedom. Wage slave mentality is the problem. IMO, if you believe in the capitalism this culture sells, you are the problem. Not them. You don't have to buy it.

A different point of view about the role of money...
http://www.working-minds.com/money.htm

Well... if it is solutions that you want then I think Inbonus mentioned a very good one earlier in the thread.

People that don't understand the "spiritual" aspect of what humanity is going through would have no clue what to do and I know where dunkel stands on these issues.

Well, if you mean all the nonsense about a creator and blah blah blah, yeah, you probably know where I stand on those issues. It's that kind of talk that's actually given us some of these problems, I think.

As for the "very good" solutions...you talking about the getting back to basics and self-reliance? Does anyone really think that's a true solution to anything? Go live in the woods? Eat your own food, make your own clothes?

Look, there's nothing magical about any of this. No greater struggle between good and evil and the will of the creator or whatever else. There's just people trying to get along. Some of those people are in positions of greater power than others and they're just trying to get along, too. Whether it's the leader of the tribe claiming more than his "fair share" or women and food or some fat cat banker manipulating interest rates to make a few extra millions, it's the same basic concepts that man has been dealing with for hundreds of thousands of years. And you and me have about the same ability to affect it as the low man on the totem pole did 100,000 years ago.

But if it makes you feel better to talk about it and to rail against the PTB, don't mind me, please continue.

I have never met an atheist that I trust or would choose to voluntarily socialize with -in person of course.

I have no problem with atheists. The ideology that comes forth from it is another story. There might be a reason mankind has gone down the ****ter since Origin was written. Look at all that has happened in the world since that book came out. it's ****ed up.

Back
Top Bottom