• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conspiracy Apology: Rolling Stone Mag

You wouldnt get it. You have to get past Malthusian Darwinism to begin to understand.

I'm just wondering what you think you have the power to do. Unless it's the power of prayer or some other such nonsense. Cause if you actually had any power, you wouldn't be on some random internet forum pontificating on how the world really works.

I have never met an atheist that I trust or would choose to voluntarily socialize with -in person of course.

You're not alone in your bigotry, so don't feel too bad about it. I mean, why would you trust someone who has to think for themselves and doesn't rely on stories written before man understood even the basics of how the physical world operates, right?

- - - Updated - - -

I have no problem with atheists. The ideology that comes forth from it is another story. There might be a reason mankind has gone down the ****ter since Origin was written. Look at all that has happened in the world since that book came out. it's ****ed up.

Was there ever a time when mankind wasn't in the ****ter? When has the world not been ****ed up to some degree?

You're not alone in your bigotry, so don't feel too bad about it. I mean, why would you trust someone who has to think for themselves and doesn't rely on stories written before man understood even the basics of how the physical world operates, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Was there ever a time when mankind wasn't in the ****ter? When has the world not been ****ed up to some degree?

From history, the reign of the early Pharaohs seemed to be a golden age.

And you think you have the power to effect this? That's very impressive. It's a good thing these massively powerful entities that you're so concerned about will just sit by and allow you to do this, right?

FWIW, there's a section in your own article which discredits the whole thing. It's still an interesting idea, but just saying...

And you think you have the power to effect this? That's very impressive. It's a good thing these massively powerful entities that you're so concerned about will just sit by and allow you to do this, right?

FWIW, there's a section in your own article which discredits the whole thing. It's still an interesting idea, but just saying...

Would you like to see all the articles that discredited splitting the atom?

I believe the human mind has more power than we think. Of course you have to believe something before it can be done.

And I also agree with Spiderman.

Last edited:
From history, the reign of the early Pharaohs seemed to be a golden age.

There have been numerous "golden ages" from various civilizations throughout history. But you said that "mankind has gone down the ****ter since Origin was written"...so in the last 150 years or so, mankind as a whole has been in trouble, whereas previously this had not been the case, apparently. So if Darwin signaled the downfall of mankind, before him, surely everything was wonderful? No wars, no famine, no oppression of the weak, etc?

Anyway, so your example...the early pharaohs...when was that, like 6000 years ago? Let's say 5000 years...so from 3000 BCE to 1859...what was the state of the world? Can you give me specific examples of how things were worse in 1860 than they were in 1858?

Back
Top Bottom